They take orders, charge extra for delivery, then add a processing fee, so the fees exceed the cost of the flowers, and the cost of the flowers is twice what they are at the florist shop.Then they don't show the local florist what the bouquet is supposed to look like -- with the picture you bought from -- and pay so much less for them than what ultimately is delivered, if it is delivered, is far smaller and less impressive than what you ordered and paid for.

And, THEN, they don't deliver them! -- and then they say they will process your refund in 10 days. We'll see. But if I could keep the vig on $60 for 50,000 nationwide orders, even for just 10 days, I'd be able to steal an extra $40K per year without touching a single flower.

Weslesy Berry is a common thief and scam artists.*** in a tux.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more