Wesley Berry Flowers - Non Delivery

Livingston, Tennessee

I placed an order, and paid extra for a 2 day delivery, which after 8 days has of yet to be delivered ! Customer support is a joke....I would not recommend this service to anyone that has to know what day a package is going to arrive at its destination.

The on line sight is deceiving in its promises. Good thing I didn't depend on delivery as a funeral arrangement.

And the online tracking information always says "in route". Good luck with a quick delivery !

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Highly "UN-professional"

Unfortunately, I will not purchase flowers from this company again. First, it was supposed to be delivered Saturday not delivered until Sunday, ok fine.

Then it was called a "Teddy Bear" arrangement and he was sent a monkey, then there was supposed to be a card and the guy who delivered the flowers told the recipient "This is what she wrote." Told him and "there is no card, it must have gotten lost." When I tried to contact customer service about this, one your website said I had no account, that the order # was not valid, so I called. I paid $4.99 for a card that was not delivered "it must have gotten lost" was refunded $2.09.

Really? Definitely no good remarks from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wesley Berry Flowers - DON'T USE WESELY BERRY FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible company. Horrible cheap arrangements and a total rip off.

Don't fall for the 50% off discounts. You won't even get what you paid for at the sale price. And forget about their customer service. They just take your money and ignore you after that.

I emailed them twice and called them 4 times. Every time I called I left a message with my name, order number and phone number. No contact from the company.

I purchased an arrangement for my mom's birthday with the discount plus the $10 upgrade.

I only got 1/4 size of my arrangement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: 87 dollar fee on 40 dollar order, Did not get what was ordered.

Comments

Wesley Berry is a sending only call center, just like many others around the country. The main problem is that most reputable florists will not deal with this company.

If a florist happened to accept your order, they many have contacted all local funeral homes to see who had the body so that they would have the correct arrangements as to times/dates, etc. But... Wesley Berry would have only sent them a fraction of what was charged for the order.

As a floral designer of over 20 years, I can tell you that our shop doesn't accept orders from WB.

They send us $40 total for most orders and expect us to put high end flowers in an arrangement and take a delivery cost out of that amount. You end up spending about $40 more than the real florist ever sees, and none of the florists who keep those orders can really be at fault, and here is why. Every order that comes from WB states this: "FILL TO VALUE... SIMILAR IS OK!!!!!!!!" (yes, with eight exclamation points on every order.) Some florists will keep the orders if they can make substitutions and as far as they are concerned, with what is written there, that it's okay to make something similar (meaning color choices more than flower choices), then they can send something out within that $40 value.

I hope this helps.

Some of these call centers even advertise in our local yellow pages. One of them is advertising on this website, too.

to Anonymous #1114008

Sorry, wrong listing. I thought I was commenting on a different complaint, but you get the same results, no matter what type of arrangement you sent.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Omg what a scam

I ordered flowers and they added 60 dollars to the order. If you don't want to get robbed, I suggest you do not use this company..

They are telling me I have a credit so I have to use them again.. Well they most likely get overcharged again.. I suggest you do not use these people for anything.

I really hate when a company gives you an invoice and over charges you on your credit card.. make sure before you before you use a company you check online to see if they don't have any bad reviews

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Arrangement Review from Durham, North Carolina

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my girlfriend at work. They didn't deliver by 9pm after indicating delivery that same day and I called customer service only to be transferred to voice mail where I left a clear message canceling the order.

I ordered a mixed bouquet that included Roses, Lillies, and Daisies with an "exquisite upgrade." At 4pm and a day late, a dozen short stem roses in a box with floral paper arrived.

My credit card was billed the $96. Maybe worth $12 if bought on the street corner.

Sham business for sure!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Ugly cheap flowers in place of glorious requested arrangements

Thankfully received a photo of two arrangements sent to a memorial service. What was selected was specific, expensive and I was told that they were available.

What was received was cheap, ugly stock flowers in a bizarre arrangement instead of an all white mix of roses and lilies costing $100 for one, and one dozen droopy red roses in a cheap vase for the $159, which were to have been white roses with purples and blues in hydrangeas, etc.

I am livid, but they did offer $20 towards my next order!! AS IF!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Arrangement Review from Houston, Texas

Don't ever use this company. The order I placed arrived a day late and did not include everything that was ordered.

Even worse is the non ability to communicate with anyone from this company. The number is a continuous recording that tells you to leave a callback number and hangs up. No one ever calls. When you do finally speak to someone, they transfer you to the same recording.

When I finally did speak with someone, I was told that the additional item was never ordered. This company is a scam.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1455514067

Turnaround Time

Ordered 63 dollars of flowers which arrived dead..called numerous times. Never spoke to an actual person, sent emails that didnt get answered or never got a call back..

Received what looks like a form letter stating i will get a refund..WE SHALL SEE.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Dishonest & not responsive

Charges incorrect & way out of line for flowers received-charged $80 for $5 worth of daisies & carnations- never could talk to a person, because I was kept on hold but no one ever picked up. Half off offer was half off $89 but charge was $80!

Crooks and not responsive to complaints. My local florist said he would never again deal with them & that they are a rip off.

So angry but nothing more worth saying & having a problem getting to your minimum of 80 words. Just be sure everyone is warned that this company will cheat you

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Several of above . Do not contact me.

I didn't like: Being put on hold all the time for hrs, Awful customer service, Bait and switch, Excessive fees, Crooks.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Enduring romance rip off

I ordered an ' Enduring Romance' arrangement that was supposed to include 'roses', there was only one... The carnations were minuscule and the lilies are completely closed and look like they won't open for days.

The little white flowers are desiccated.

It looks NOTHING LIKE the picture on the website.

They say free shipping, but charge a $6 handling charge and $6 for a card

I called customer service, no satisfaction... They offered nothing!

I feel they completely misrepresent what you are getting.

I would not order from them... Not an honest company that seems to take advantage of consumers around the Valentine's Day holiday