Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and Switch

This flower services is number one on Google Search, so I was lulled into thinking they were reputable. I was in a hurry and didn't think to research any reviews.

I ordered a very expensive bouquet of roses and calla lilies . I paid extra for Saturday Service. Did not happen. The flowers were delivered on Friday.

I paid 130 dollars for the flower arrangement. What was delivered was daisies. This is a total rip off. The web sites says they offer a refund.

Read the fine print. After all the exceptions you get nothing. I tried to contact customer service and the line is perpetually busy. Total deception.

Total bait and switch. Total rip off!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bait and switch.

Comments

Had the same problem!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1455303464

Wow no vase with the flowers and there not even hardly alive very disappointed as much money as i paid looked nothing like picture

Wesley Berry Flowers - Arrangement Review from Ottawa, Illinois

2.4
Turnaround Time

Wesley Berry ceo. I spent two days on the phone with your people.

I ordered two boquets for two people that are sick in the same home. Chas and Tina. I gave them their names and the two boquets i wanted for them to be delivered to the same house same day. Order number.

They only gave me one is70372650. No flowers yesterday. Called yesterday the third and spoke to a very polite gentleman. He apologized and said he was giving me a $100 gift certificate.

One boquet arrived this morning. Not the other. I was on the phone for well over an hour with your people plus sending correspondance with them. They insisted i only ordered one not two boquets.

I saved $122 and paid $49.00.. I told them that was very expensive for one boquet that had a $61.72 credit and no delivery charge. They kept treating me like i was lying. This evening the second boquet shows up around6:45.

This is not the one i ordered either. The worst part of all of this is the way i was treated and the dissapointment in the arrangements. Tinas was a large full beautiful arrangement. Chas had a multi color big one also.

They both had some roses in them. Thank you for your time. Judy Crouch.

1-815-830-3853. kyliesgram123@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Not only a disappointment in the flowers that were delivered but also 2 days late!!!

I wanted to do something special for a special friend on her Birthday so what better way than to send flowers, right?? WRONG!!!

If you use Wesley Berry Flowers. I ordered the Captivating Color Rose Bouquet by Vera Wang thinking, this will amaze her! 113.00 not too bad, but I wanted to go the extra mile so I decided to go for the Exquisite Upgrade, another 25.00. Well they were being delivered on Saturday so another 5.00, an enclosure card, 5.00,stuffed animal 9.00, handling fee 5.99 and sales fee of 9.99 for a grand total of 158.13.

So I'm totally excited about the ordeal thinking that " I'm gonna be the man." Well to my surprise, thanks to Wesley Berry Flowers I was not even close. The flowers that were to be delivered Saturday, didn't show up until Monday. Was I notified, ABSOLUTELY NOT, I was charged a Saturday delivery charge. The arrangement that was delivered my local florists said they would have sold for 30.00.

So by Monday afternoon, I'm steaming mad, to say the least. I call twice and spoke with someon, an answering service and was told the only thing that they could do was take down my complaint and someone would contact me. Well I'm still waiting on the call and I'm sure will never receive. Well I'm sure I will never ever order from this poor excuse for an online flower delivery service ever again.

I agree with so many of the ripped off customers- They should have the business shut down and removed from the inet. I really don't know how these people sleep at night knowing that they are doing people this way..

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Poor service, bad quality of product, late on delivery, .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Service, Quality, Service and quality.

Wesley Berry Flowers Suck!!!

I wish I read the reviews before I placed an order! I ordered an arrangement for a good friend of mine for her fathers funeral.

They offered on line a 60% discount. Me not paying attention to what I was doing while placing the order because I was busy at work my order came to almost $100.00! I was not trying to pay that much money when you are offering 60% discounts! So I called the 1800 number and of course someone answers I can't understand and they tell me I can't get a refund!

Now I'm pissed and they know it so they tell me to hold for customer service and guess what happens for 15 mins of being on hold no one comes and the phone hangs up.

I go thru this same exact act 5 time in a row! I called the bank and they told me to file a claim with Visa because this sounds like a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Pricing and customer service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Rip off

they rip every body off from the florist to the consumer i am so upset i spent 100 dollars for a arrangement for my mother and when she received it it was so small come to find out they only payed the florist 30 dollars of my money to make and delivery the arrangement what a shame this company is around i feel sorry for the florist and all the hard working people i will never again order on line like this again i will spend more time looking for a local florist to deliver any thing this was not a pleasant experience for me or my mother

Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what I ordered

I specifically ordered a plant arrangement in a COPPER planter because baskets aren't professional looking. They delivered a plant BASKET and it looks like a cheap white Easter basket!

Even if it was ordered for Easter, which it wasn't, it wouldn't have fit the bill!

It did not have the same plants as shown on their website (which I understand can happen as long as they're similar) and the pale yellow ribbon was a sad alternative from the cute butterfly that it shows in the picture. And then after all the nickel-and-dime charges they do when you checkout, they had the gall to add an additional $19.99 for delivery at the finalization of checking out, so you don't catch it until your card has been charged!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't buy from this florist!

Turnaround Time

I purchased an arrangement online and spoke to someone directly on the phone. I upgraded the flowers to be delivered to my daughter for her birthday. I live in Canada and my daughter lives in Kent, Ohio.

I guess they didn't realize that I would be seeing the arrangement as it was American Thanksgiving weekend and we were in Kent visiting.

The arrangement looked nothing like what I ordered and I took a photo and complained. I have had NO response from the owners!

As an business owner myself, I am appalled at the lack of service to their customers.

I will never purchase from them again, and I recommend you don't buy from them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Charged for extras not delivered, Did not deliver what i ordered, Failure to deliver on date requested.

Wesley Berry Flowers - If dead flowers are your thing you've come to the right place...

Turnaround Time

Not like another bad review is going to make a difference .... large arrangement was ordered to be delivered on Friday 1/15/16, but a small arrangement of 4-5 flowers and greens was delivered instead.

Sender called to advise that wrong order was delivered, and they were offered a $15 refund and told 2 dozen pink n white roses would be delivered by 6 pm Monday to make up for the mistake. Well the roses didn't arrive until 12 noon on Thursday 1/21/16 and they were DEAD, as in the white roses were wilted and turning brown and the pink roses were also wilted and slumped down at the stems with white mold growing on the leaves. Called to complain and the claim they have no record of the order ....

they've been getting away with this for way too long, I suggest we all reach out to consumer affairs.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Run arround, Service sucks.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Arrangement Review from Chicago, Illinois

NEVER and I mean NEVER order from the company. Scammers.

Didn't deliver on time, didn't deliver what was ordered. When they finally did deliver- after multiple calls- the flowers arrived via FedEx and they were DEAD. After I complained (you'll spend a lot of time on hold, leaving unreturned messages & actually being hung up on) they resent another DEAD bouquet.

Don't waste your money. Not sure how this place stays in business.