Wesley Berry Flowers - ABSOLUTELY HORRID!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY HORRID!!!

I ordered a pink arrangement for the celebration of the birth of my new baby grand daughter. What they received looked like something that you would send to a "Clown Parade"!!! Dark shades of flowers with a yellow 'Happy Face' balloon attached, instead of a balloon saying "It's A Girl" along with the pink and white flowers arrangement. I was HORRIFIED when my son sent me a picture of what they received in the hospital, along with thanking me for the flowers.. I called the company and got a big run-around (hung up on several times, barely could make out what the person was saying on the other end of the phone, etc.). Long story short, they gave me two $50,00 vouchers to be used in the future because of "the mistake". (Gosh, my first time in becoming a Grandmother and what they sent was embarrassing and disgusting for to welcome a new little baby girl into the world). Time passed and I decided to save the vouchers to use for flowers for my daughter & son-in-law's anniversary. WOW, was I EVER SURPRISED when the vouchers wouldn't go thru (and found out that both of them could NOT be used at the same time either). I spent an entire morning on my computer, on the phone trying to call them, etc, to get ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE!!! As I have seen others that have had very similar experiences with this company, after the fact,, I sadly am adding mine to this pile. Like SOOO MANY OTHERS finally was able to apply one of the $50.00 vouchers to a purchase (an orchid plant), to be sent for my daughter & son-in-law's anniversary. Lo & behold, by the time all was added up (including the MANDATORY $5.99 required for the pot it comes in), it ended up costing me $78.04 EXTRA!!! It was too late for me to even try ordering thru another company. I did not receive any email confirmation delivery as they state on their website. Instead, I had to make many more phone calls to find out if a delivery was ever even made. I was SOOO DISGUSTED with this SECOND HORRID EXPERIENCE USING THIS COMPANY that I ended up calling my bank. I told them what I had been thru TWICE with this company. I even tried to leave feedback on their site directly and it would not allow you to leave anything less than 5-STARS!!! THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM-OUTFIT!!! DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU ENJOY "GRIEF" and "DISAPPOINTMENT" (TWICE, in my case)!!!

P.S. They do not even deserve "ONE STAR"!!! It should be ONE BIG HUGE ZERO!!! NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch scam

I ordered a flower arrangement for $51.96 (this was literally the price quoted on the website for which I clicked "submit") and my credit card was charged $91.96. I have been unable to contact anyone from the company for a refund- tried calling and emailing several times to no avail.

Complaint filed with the BBB, and I see that there are multiple "Wesley flower" companies with over 20 "locations", and thousands of complaints. This is an absolute scam- I'm shocked that the company is still in business.

THe flowers have not yet been delivered, so I dont know yet if anything will actually be delivered. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Ripoff!!! Fees Fees Fees!!!

Initially reasonable prices. After paying Vase, Handling, Sales & Card Service Fees you would have paid 2x for flowers.

What a rip off site and business. I don't know how they're in business still. These people should be ashamed of themselves. Maybe I should write this review after the delivery of the flowers because now I'm sure it's going to be a plastic bag with flowers in it on a bed of broken vase glass.

I've used AVA flowers before.. and I thought they were expensive.. nothing compared to this ***. Take my advise and use someone else.

I just checked BBB and let's just say.. they have loads of complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - TERRIBLE BUSINESS

I have never experienced such a negative business transaction in my life. Was overcharged for items that were not delivered.

My call was outsourced when the business claims to be locally run. When I called about the quality of my product, the manager was rude and dismissed my complaints. If I'm paying 70$ for flowers, I would hope that they would be delivered with a vase and card...especially if you took my message for the card. To add insult to injury, I was told I would receive a partial refund - I don't know why I was surprised when this never happened.

TERRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES! DO NOT USE!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Rip Off

I ordered a basket with three African Violets and a mylar balloon to be delivered to my daughter's hospital room. I received an email the following day that they were delivered.

Later that day my son-in-law told me that my daughter received ferns instead of what I ordered. Also, when I placed the order they were having a 20% discount, making the price just under $60 instead of $80; however with tax etc the total was $96, nearly double the cost of the arrangement I ordered! I wish I had seen the online reviews of this business before I spent (ie wasted) my money.

Shameful!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Did not deliver what i ordered.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1460547764

Absolutely disgusted with the arrangement that was sent to my sister. The picture on the website and the flowers that turned up couldnt have been further apart.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Fraud

OMG, fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually do not have a habit of writing reviews, but this was simply outrageous!

We have ordered what appeared to be a gorgeous arrangement to be delivered to my aunt.

It was supposed to be a rich mix of hydroenias, 16 tulips and 6 roses-all in all classy, sophisticated and beautiful- and quite pricy may I add. A few days after I received a follow up thank you from my aunt with photos attached. Come to find out this looked nothing like what we ordered (in all honesty, I never expected to 100% identical result), but she got 1/3 of her original bouquet! There were no hydroenias what so ever, and there were only 8 tired looking tulips and 3 roses!!!!!! I was mortified and embarrassed! I wrote the complain, attached photo of original and received flowers requesting or full refund or a new arrangement (that would look like what we actually ordered-never mind the delay and embarrassment factor). They called me back, said they would not do such thing, refunded $20 (which by the way did not even cover the delivery fee little less the price of the actual arrangement) and that they will deliver one dozen of roses (the kind you get in COSTCO for $14 wholesale price). It sounded that they are very used to receiving complaints as this sounded like quite usual procedure. All in all I believe they do not think people would ever send the photo of the flowers they receive and they take advantage of that and deliver 1/3 of what you actually ordered and if they get caught they will send pocket change and questionable quality Costco-type boquet your way. I would never, ever use them again! How can anyone operate such dishones practice is simply beyond my understanding!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Customer Service

Turnaround Time

This has got to be the absolute worse customer service I have ever encountered. I am on hold after place call number 5 to request a copy of the receipt for the flowers that were ordered last week.

Each time I have spoken with someone with an Indian accent who claims they are in Michigan. There is no way this call center is in the U.S. with that many people not speaking or understanding English. Each person told me they were sending a copy of the receipt by email and I have not received it yet.

I am on the line with the first person who speaks English but not very responsive. She gave no name and when she verified my email address it was incorrect "AGAIN"!!! She supposedly corrected it and sent another email. I received it as we were on the phone.

It was an email that had nothing but a subject line....nothing else. Really, how in the world is this company in business. She sent it again, still nothing but a subject line. She was dead silent on the phone and when I asked if anyone was still there she said, yes, I am sending another email, then a few minutes later the line went to "hold" music.

She got back on an said her manager is sending an email to me a different way and I should have it within 10 minutes.....I will believe it when I see it. I WILL NEVER PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I ADVISE ANYONE ELSE TO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME....NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement Review

Turnaround Time

I was trying to order flowers for my Mother's 91st Birthday. I found an arraingment that was to look like a Birthday cake.

It was 39.00. When I ordered it they quoted me 119.00. They asked me how much did I want to pay. I said the 39.00.

They said how about 50.00. I said fine. I had to call back several times. They didn't even put my order in till late in afternoon.

They told me they alreafy delieved the flowers. But had not.

I called them in the morning. Horrible customer service

Wesley Berry Flowers - No Service, Bad Flowers, Terrible Price

1.6
Turnaround Time

Asked for peonies. Promised Peonies.

These are my wife's favorite flowers, and I was told they were in. Wanted them delivered on her birthday The flowers that were delivered included 5 roses, 2 other flowers, and a bunch of filler flowers. No peonies and no refund and no satisfaction. Terrible customer service.

2 hours to get customer service. I was hung up/transferred to dead phone lines at least 4 times. They had to ask their supervisor to allow me to talk with a manager. Disappointed.

I had the feeling that I was at the floral equivalent of a used car dealer. I was told I could get a refund "if they picked up the flowers and took them back." Please stay away from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

I liked: Willingness to deliver in 24 hours.

I didn't like: I was lied to repeatedly, Person did not communciate well.