Wesley Berry Flowers - Luckily didn't complete my order

I spent 15 minutes completing an order that I thought would come to a little over 40.00 but then when it goes to the complete total it was over 80.00! They added so much in shipping and handling.

was only delivering it a few miles away. luckily i didn't process the order.

Now seeing the other reviews i'm really glad it didn't place my order. I called to make sure they didn't process my order and couldn't understand the person on the phone, terrible place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

2.0
Turnaround Time

I PAID OVER $118 FOR A LARGE ARRANGEMENT OF FLOWERS WITH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BALLOON AND A WRITTEN CARD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY NIECE RECEIVED?

SHE RECEIVED 5 FLOWERS CRAMMED INTO A SMALL VASE WITH NO BALLOON AND NO CARD! THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE THAT IT WAS DELIVERED A DATE LATE. MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN HACKED AND USED BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO WAS SO UNPROFESSIONAL.

I HOPE ANY ONE READING THIS IS FORWARNED AND NEVER USES THIS SERVICE. I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. DIDN'T GET WHAT I PAID FOR AN OVER PAID.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Cost difference

Port Perry, Ontario
2.5

I placed an order with Wesley Florist on March 4, 2016, for a sympathy arrangement . At the time I placed the order the customer service person told me my final price was 83.15 which I then put on my Master card.

When I received the billing on my mc it was 31.00 more than what I was told on the phone.

I want a refund of the extra charge but have been able to talk to someone who is willing to take responsibility for this error. If this is the way Wesley do business I am never going to recommend them to anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Arrangement Review from Devon, Pennsylvania

Devon, Pennsylvania

Please help! I was double charged on my CC.

I thought it was a simple issue so I called when i realized it, on hold for 40 min and transferred to a few people, but then told that amounnt would be credited. Waited 2 statemments, called again, but after 40 min or so and disconnected by them, I called my bank to get involved. My bank then told me they can try but unless Wesberry refunds, they cannot reverse charge after 120 days from charge. Bank had same problem with hold, speakiing too correct person and then told it would be credited.

Still no credt on CC.

So l learned 2 things here, ALWAYS contact yuur bank asa you realize a charge issue and 2nd, Wesberry sucks! Flowers were for my very ill sister when she arriived home from hospital - now after reading these reviews, I wonder what I paid $88.

x 2 for! What a shame that a florist delivery rips you off!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Wesley Berry Flowers - This Florist is SCAM!!

This business is terrible!! I spent $80 on flowers and a mylar balloon.

The flowers were sub par and it looked nothing like I ordered, they did not deliver a balloon at all. I tried calling customer service numerous times and they would never connect me to them. I was told they would file a report and someone would get back to me within 5 hours that was 36 hours ago and I have still not received any communication. I have called numerous times and always gotten some crazy story but yet no one contacts me.

Like others have stated, you may think this is local but it is not! THIS FLORIST IS A SCAM!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers

We ordered flowers and Wesley Berry messed up the date AND the order. I could not get a live person who would correct for me.

Worst company I have ever encountered. Customer Service put me into a telephone automated system that never responded. Wesley Berry is a scam - they don't have a store. They don't use a local florist that you can go see.

The return and/or cancellation policy is absurd. They should be shut down-look at their reviews!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible

I wish I had found the reviews before I ordered. Wesley Berry Flowers advertised as a local florist but are not.

The 'employees' are foreign and it is extremely difficult to understand them. There is so much noise in the background that it hurt my ears.

The order was ugly. I asked for the arrangement size. The order was one quarter size of what I was told, the basket was ugly and it did not even have a bow on it. I could have done better at the grocery store. A total waste of $70.00!

When I called Customer Service - six times - the call was ended as there were no customer service representatives to answer my call. And when I tried to complain online, it went to 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong.'

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Order was much smaller than ordered.

Comments

#1120906

This is exactly what happened to me.

Wesley Berry Flowers - What a joke!!

Advertised as a local florist....NOT! Spent nearly $95 and they delivered 8 roses and carnations.

Called immediately and was offered $100 credit which was never sent. Attempted to contact customer service again and I was asked to leave a message with no returned phone call. Attempted email to customer service and oops... Something went wrong.

Don't bother with this company!!

The florist that actually delivered the flowers reports the order was for $30 worth of flowers... Not even close!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Delivered But to Who

1.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 20, 2016

Not only did they not resolve the issue, they are actually trying to charge me for product never delivered.

Stay away from these thieves...

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2016

Took them all day to get the flowers out for delivery and they claimed to have delivered them but they were not delivered to my daughter. Tracking is a joke as is their "customer service". As soon as you mention a problem, they break into a *** diatribe about how you need to speak with another group. That alone says something about this business -- they need an entire group to troubleshoot their mistakes.

I thought I was ordering from a local florist but I was sorely mistaken.

Stay away from these guys. It's not worth it...

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: That they never delivered my flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers - This false representation by this company

Pardeeville, Wisconsin

I was ordering flowers to be sent to a person in Hazel Green, WI. and was ordering them from this company assuming it was a local WI.

company. The flowers did arrive and were okay, but when I received my credit card bill there was a foreign transaction charge on it. When I called my credit company, I found out the charge was from the flowers since the transaction was made in Germany. What kind of charade is this company doing?

I call this false representation to the enth degree. You may be sure I would never do business with this company again and will contact as many people as possible about this sham!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.