Everything here is true.Horrible scam of a company!!

I was sending flowers for my best friend's funeral and silly me I decided to check the reviews only after the transaction was made. I immediately called the company and was placed on hold for long periods of time never getting through. The same women initially keep answering the phone and not answering after I had given her my confirmation number. Fed up I then called my credit card company and disputed the charge and had them send me a new credit card since my security was compromised.

The price they list is never the price they charge and then you are unable to even find a photo of the arrangement post purchase. It's like it never existed.

The highlight what is supposed to be the purchase price in green and say it's how much you "saved" without ever listing the original "purchase price".SCAM...SCAM...SCAM!!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments