Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered $27 flower arrangement..end cost $64!!Cancelled order!

Talk about Nate and switch!

Dishonest business practices!!Never use them unless you want ripped off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wesley berry flowers arrangement. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Please tell me how you cancelled!I called and called and kept getting hung up on!

Were you actually able to talk to someone to cancel? I am so angry!

I wish I would have looked into the website because there are numerous complaints about this company being a scam.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations. I called and complained, and they agreed to send..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more