Style and Design

I am a florist from out of town.I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket.

I think they thought since I was out of town, I wouldn't see it. I asked for garden flowers, more money to go toward flowers than to the pot. I asked for word "Aunt" to be on it. I got a 6"x10" arrangement with 2 lilies, 2 irises, and cheap fillers for $90!!!!!

I tried calling at visitation and again after funeral. This company is good at putting you on hold and never returning. Website says satisfaction guarantee. I said that to Anna and demanded to speak to manager.

Put on hold again and didn't get to speak to anyone. I have emailed them for full refund. We will see if I get a response. If it's like their phone manners, probably will never hear from them.

Does that pic look like a large casket arrangement? Do you see Aunt on it? Looks like something you send to someone in hospital.

CROOKS!BEWARE CONSUMERS!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments