SCAMMED!I ordered an arrangement for $40.95 on the website.

I was charged $80.95. I was unable to resolve with them as the could barely speak English and they played dumb to all of my questions. I asked for a cancellation, but was informed I could only cancel by email and that I would receive an email at 5:00pm? I received a confirmation email after 5:00pm with a "@no reply" return address.

Needless to say I will have to resolve through my bank and will most likely have to cancel my credit card because I have given my number to scam artists.BEWARE of this "local family owned business" what a joke...

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments