Ottawa, Illinois
2.4
Turnaround Time

Wesley Berry ceo.I spent two days on the phone with your people.

I ordered two boquets for two people that are sick in the same home. Chas and Tina. I gave them their names and the two boquets i wanted for them to be delivered to the same house same day. Order number.

They only gave me one is70372650. No flowers yesterday. Called yesterday the third and spoke to a very polite gentleman. He apologized and said he was giving me a $100 gift certificate.

One boquet arrived this morning. Not the other. I was on the phone for well over an hour with your people plus sending correspondance with them. They insisted i only ordered one not two boquets.

I saved $122 and paid $49.00.. I told them that was very expensive for one boquet that had a $61.72 credit and no delivery charge. They kept treating me like i was lying. This evening the second boquet shows up around6:45.

This is not the one i ordered either. The worst part of all of this is the way i was treated and the dissapointment in the arrangements. Tinas was a large full beautiful arrangement. Chas had a multi color big one also.

They both had some roses in them. Thank you for your time. Judy Crouch.

1-815-830-3853.kyliesgram123@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments