Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Awful, awful, awful!Was pressed for time so picked this first site.

Had a picture I chose for an arrangement. Agreed with other reviews that charges don't show up until you hit pay button. Padded and duplicate charges. All that was bad enough but arrangement we picked was for a mans funeral and flowers were 2 shades of pink and cheap fillers.

Was supposed to be in rustic basket but what they delivered looked like an Easter basket. This company should be closed down.

Almost feel like I've been scammed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments