Placed order for a sympathy arrangements, listed as $29.99 click 'order' and the total price was $84.99 I called and was on hold for an hour with no answer, I then called and selected the 'order over phone' option, and they answered in less then 30 seconds. I told them what happened and that it didn't list all the extra charges until after you've paid and I told them I wanted it cancelled NOW, and I wanted to talk to someone NOW, that either they could deal with me it I would make a couple calls and could deal with someone else (better business bureau) the guy put me on hold and I spoke with someone within 10mins, it was cancelled, but they try and offer numerous discounts and gift cards on your next order, which is complete BS. I will never use them again, and strongly advise others not to also...they are a complete waste of life

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments