Style and Design

I ordered one dozen white roses arrangement, on line my order was sent to Wesley BerryFlowers don't know where this is but my order was to be sent to westerminister Co.I was ashame of the flowers sent .

I have called several times and places on hold for as long as 13 minutes one time finally hung up .

Cannot get answer

My bill was also wrong several charges added !Please call and get this right !

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wesley berry flowers arrangement from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR RIP-OFF!!! COMPANY WON'T RESPOND TO E-MAILS!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "I want to start off by saying that I don't normally complain about things but in this case, I feel it is necessary, as my mother was upset about this...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more