White Hall, Arkansas
1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Shocking additional charges-completely misleading pricing info.Virtually impossible to get in personal touch with.

At least three different sites for same company, screwing up as they go along independent of each other. Ordered three of the same arrangement for a party. Their pic was beautiful; I received what looks like weeds, wild yellow and white smashed, tiny flowers not even arranged. I'm heartbroken; I'm furious; I'm angry.

Give nice coupons to be used.Who the heck is going to order twice from them?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers arrangement. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments