My friend got flowers at work on a day she was out sick, so I called her to tell her they arrived.She said to open the box and leave them on my desk so she could see them the next day.

I opened the box and found a broken vase and nearly dead looking ugly yellow roses. So I took pictures of it and text it to her. She was upset to say the least. She called the person who sent them and also texted him the pictures.

Well he told her he ordered yellow tulips in a white vase! (She is not a rose person!) so the whole bait and switch is totally true! I hope he calls them and complains and gets his money refunded! I had to throw it all away because there were glass pieces everywhere!

I will never do business with this company!I found this sight and thought I'd let others know, especially since I saw all the terrible reviews!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of wesley berry flowers arrangement. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments