Kalamazoo, Michigan
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct.The problem is, the arrangement looked NOTHING like what I ordered!

I attempted to contact FDE and Wesley Berry Flowers to resolve this issue and cannot get a hold of an actual person. I contacted the florist who actually created the arrangement and found out that they assembled EXACTLY what Wesley Berry sent them.

So basically Wesley Berry shows one thing on their web page and ships you something entirely different.I also discovered that the $100.00 arrangement I purchased would have cost me $46.00 had I called the local florist directly.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Christmas Tree Celebration.

I liked: Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Product was not what was pictured, Overcharged for the flowers they provided, Can not get a hold of anyone to resolve my issue, Do not stand behind their satisfaction guarentee.

3.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $50
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1185107

There is never a guarantee that what you order is exactly what you get.Florists will not always have the same exact flowers and will substitute accordingly.

Sometime flowers are out of season, for instance... hyacinths will only be available in early spring. What is unfortunate is that WB is not a real florist, but a sending only call center. After listing out item purchased, they have statement on every order that reads: "FILL TO VALUE!

SIMILAR IS OK!!!!!!!!"

(printed out just like that)

Most real florists will not deal with these sending only call centers. The main reason is that they charge you lots of money and then send the florist a fraction of that and then include a delivery cost for the florist. Most of the orders we receive from WB over the wire services are for less than our minimum to deliver. They also cannot guarantee you anything, much less a time that your flowers will arrive.

Search engines list out these call centers first on the list. Scroll down farther to get to the real florists and beware, some of them will advertise in your local yellow pages. Keep in mind that real florists will not be advertising all over the web.

We don't have that kind of money.Hope this helps.