Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and Switch

430 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews

I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct.The problem is, the arrangement looked NOTHING like what I ordered!

I attempted to contact FDE and Wesley Berry Flowers to resolve this issue and cannot get a hold of an actual person. I contacted the florist who actually created the arrangement and found out that they assembled EXACTLY what Wesley Berry sent them.

So basically Wesley Berry shows one thing on their web page and ships you something entirely different.I also discovered that the $100.00 arrangement I purchased would have cost me $46.00 had I called the local florist directly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Fast delivery
  • What I disliked
    • Product was not what was pictured
    • Overcharged for the flowers they provided
    • Can not get a hold of anyone to resolve my issue
    • Do not stand behind their satisfaction guarentee

Reason of review:
Flower Delivery Express Christmas Tree Celebration
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #748103 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wesley Berry Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
430 of 2285 Wesley Berry Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14 #1185107 Montgomery, Alabama, United States

There is never a guarantee that what you order is exactly what you get. Florists will not always have the same exact flowers and will substitute accordingly. Sometime flowers are out of season, for instance... hyacinths will only be available in early spring. What is unfortunate is that WB is not a real florist, but a sending only call center. After listing out item purchased, they have statement on every order that reads: "FILL TO VALUE! SIMILAR IS OK!!!!!!!!"
(printed out just like that)
Most real florists will not deal with these sending only call centers. The main reason is that they charge you lots of money and then send the florist a fraction of that and then include a delivery cost for the florist. Most of the orders we receive from WB over the wire services are for less than our minimum to deliver. They also cannot guarantee you anything, much less a time that your flowers will arrive.
Search engines list out these call centers first on the list. Scroll down farther to get to the real florists and beware, some of them will advertise in your local yellow pages. Keep in mind that real florists will not be advertising all over the web. We don't have that kind of money. Hope this helps.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wesley Berry Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wesley Berry Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×