Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and Switch
I ordered a floral arrangement from Westley Berry Flowers (Flower Delivery Express) that cost me $100.06, it was delivered the same day, so the Express part is correct.The problem is, the arrangement looked NOTHING like what I ordered!
I attempted to contact FDE and Wesley Berry Flowers to resolve this issue and cannot get a hold of an actual person. I contacted the florist who actually created the arrangement and found out that they assembled EXACTLY what Wesley Berry sent them.
So basically Wesley Berry shows one thing on their web page and ships you something entirely different.I also discovered that the $100.00 arrangement I purchased would have cost me $46.00 had I called the local florist directly.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Product was not what was pictured
- Overcharged for the flowers they provided
- Can not get a hold of anyone to resolve my issue
- Do not stand behind their satisfaction guarentee
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Christmas Tree Celebration
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I ordered sympathy flowers and spent over $200. What was delivered was not only not what I ordered, but it looked like a $60 arrangement. They offered only..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "I was expecting a large boxed delivery. It came quite quickly. I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would..."
- "I have bought ten airbeds from intex and they do not last more then thirty days they always have holes in them for no reason and they don't come with..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."