Ordered flowers for my wife.Paid and received order confirmation # with delivery address, name, etc.

Wife never received them. Called reported that she did not get flowers. Said they were sorry and pass it on to someone for review. I asked for supervisor to call and to refund my card since it was 3 days past our anniversary.

I have called 3 time and still no response to my call. Three weeks later still waiting. I called my credit card bank and they were on hold with 2 different people trying to resolve this for me. Now they are handling it.

Wesley Berry Flowers is a rip off...please beware...

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

aunt fifi

Please contact the BBB and file a complaint to get your money back!Go online, it's a simple process.

Takes 30 or more days.Do not accept resolution until you see refund money in your account.

Take care.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Hattiesburg, Mississippi Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for my grandma the price said 30$ i added a balloon for 4.99$ and a 10$ upgrade so im thinkin with tax and fees it might be..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more