Please do not use this company.It stated that it was a family owned company located in my mother's home town.

I chose them to delivery my mothers birthday flowers. They never arrived but they still charged me! I called customer service and this company does not seem legit at all. You get a call center and can barely hear the rep.

I called 5 times first call told me they would get managed and left me on hold for 10 minutes, no music just dead air. Second call rep played the I can't hear you act. Third call I was asked name and email. By the fourth call I was over it, each time greeted by a different company name.

I was never asked what I ordered and the price or where it was to be delivered. I was told all follow up would be done via email. I later received email that stated my coupon voucher was used incorrectly. I never used a coupon or had any idea what it was about.

Email came from weird customer service generic address. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Everyone of the names are associated with different states from the email, website and credit card address all different and shady!!!Dispute charges ASAP with credit card!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers birthday flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments