Sanctuary Point, New South Wales

I ordered flowers to be delivered for my daughters birthday.They didn't arrive.

When I called what sounded to be an Asian call centre they could not help me without a confirmation number. The email i had received confirming my order did not have a number. I checked the order number online and called them back to be told that number should begin with another number.

These flowers cost $AUS65.00 a lot of lost money for an aged pensioner.Disgusting.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Should have done my research; my daughter had just had her baby boy and wanted the flowers there that day..and I too called and spoke to an Asian speaking person at a call center; only confirmed that the order was sent to a local florist...I am beyond pissed...