Wesley Berry Flowers is a Joke...

Similar to many people who have posted regarding Wesley Berry Flowers, I had a terrible experience, both with delivery AND customer service. I ordered flowers in the middle of the day and received a confirmation email that they would be delivered the same day.

After telling my wife to stay where she was for HOURS, telling her "A special surprise is coming," the flowers never arrived. When I called the next day to ask for my money back, I was granted neither a refund, nor a free bouquet.

I found the customer service reps to be misinformed, under-qualified, and unapologetic. Yuck!

Wesley Berry Flowers

We ordered "Dreaming of Roses" (This gorgeous bouquet, aptly named for its light and delicately arranged blooms, features the most luscious lavender roses imaginable. Artistically arranged in a pale lavender vase, the mix of flowers is breathtaking.

The magnificent arrangement includes dark purple alstroemeria, lavender roses and lavender waxflower accented with assorted greenery - delivered in a stylish lavender vase.) & Received Spring Montage of Flowers -- Absolutely no resemblance to the desired arrangement. In fact, the delivered product contain 1/3 of the pictured roses. I did not click the "Allow for substitutes" -- I also selected a Birthday Card, but because of the Irish Proverb I used they took it upon themselves to make the balloon I ordered into a Mother's Day balloon (Ireland Mother's Day happens to be the same day as my mother's birthday).

Instead of the lovely vase, she received the standard cheapy vase that we all have a dozen of already. WTH?????

Wesley Berry Flowers

Felt like scam to me. Ordered flowers for anniversary around noon.

They did not place my order until the end of the business day. Consequently flowers were delivered nearly 2 days late and dying from heat exposure. The real upset comes when you cannot contact Wesley Berry directly. They took money from my account and would not return it or answer my calls or emails.

It wasn't until I filed a complaint with my bank and Better Business Bureau that they agreed to refund my purchase. I'm still awaiting that transaction.

Run away from Wesley Berry. Run like ***!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry is the worst, do not use

I ordered flowers for a funeral a day a head of time on feb 19th. Wesley Berry company said no problem.

The flowers were not delivered, on feb 20th the day of the funeral. I was not called to inform me, so I could call a reputable company who could handle a simple flower delivery. Wesley Berry corporate could care less, all I got was sorry. The corporate complaint manager Katie said there was nothing they could do.

Call anybody but!!!!!!!!!!

Check ALL the complaints on the internet, its endless. I am sorry I did not think to do this myself.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Welsey berry florists

Ordered flowers from their website for a funeral of a young girl who never could receive flowers due to being on the vent during her hispital visits. At the day of the funeral, I found the flowers to be an embarrassment.

It was probably the most expensive arrangement and was the smallest of about 50 in the funeral home. I had taken up a collection at work to pay for these flowers. It did not have the flowers that were listed in the arrangement when I placed the order. I called them immediately at the viewing in which the funeral would start in one hour.

Of course they could not pick up the flowers. I was to take a picture and send it to them. They agreed that these flowers did not look like the arrangement but did not offer to refund the charge for the flowers. I could have picked a better bouquet at the grocery and saved $100.

I am filing a claim with the BBB and disputing the charge with my credit card. This flower arrangement was pathetic and so is the florist!!

Wish I would have read the reviews.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Wrong Flowers/Wrong Order

I would like my money back from Wesley Berry Flowers, they delivered in the wrong day, WONG Flower Order and instead of the deluxe, they delivered the small bouquet. I would like my money back or my order made good by 9:30AM because my mom will be buried tomorrow at 11:00AM.

My order was white Daisy's with baby breath. The order receibed are multicolor flowers of diferent kinds even two red roses, wich i did not order.

I wanted a special bouquet and they sent a made up one of everything they found. I want tnem to make it good.