Wesley Berry Flowers

Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for a friend having surgery. What started out as a $29.99 bouquet ended up costing me almost $60!

Then I see on my Visa bill a $1.99 charge that I NEVER AUTHORIZED! When calling them, you talk to what sounds like a foreigner and then get transferred where you stay on hold. After several minutes, you are told there isn't a customer service rep available and to try your call again later! Scam.

Fraud. Ripoff.

Please dont use these people!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: It was a total rip.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Way overcharged, Unauthorized charges on my visa.

• flowers or florist

Wesley Berry Flowers - Late delivery on sympathy order

They delivered a dozen roses when I ordered an "upgraded" sympathy bouquet of mixed flowers. I was charged $147.00 and the flowers looked like they picked them up from the local grocery store.

Oh, they were also delivered a day late and ONLY after I called and complained about the flowers not having arrived. I've since called 7 times to try and speak with someone and haven't heard back.

They were ordered 5 days ago!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Ordered Pretty Bouquet for $60 - Charged $105 for Ugly Bucket of Candy

Tried calling, emailing, no response. Horrible, unprofessional business.

SHAMEFUL. Ordered pretty birthday bouquet at Christmas with a balloon for approximately $70 total. The confirmation email came back at $105! My birthday girl received an UGBLY bucket of candy that she can't eat and had NO bouquet for her birthday!

Called twice, emailed with no responses and there appears to be NO recourse other than to try to file complaints so someone else doesn't get suckered in by this unprofessional excuse for a business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: #70250008 FLOWERS NOT CANDY FOR $105.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Overcharged Ugly Delivery

Wesley Berry Flowers - False advertising!

What a bogus company! After searching online to find what I thought was a local florist (Wellesley Berry Flowers website said Family Owned and Operated) I placed my order online.

I clicked the box for "premium upgrade" and completed checkout. The cost upon confirmation was 30.00 more tha I had agreed to pay! I called to complain and was told that I would receive a 25.00 credit on my next order. I was so angry that I told them that I would not use them again, so they offered another credit!

What the heck? Finally they agreed to refund 25.00 to my credit card. The flowers were delivered a day later than had been promised and they were awful! I could have gotten the same thing from the local grocery store for 12.99.

I paid 105.00 and was credited 25.00, so all in all I paid 80.00 for a 12.99 bouquet.

My advice is to find a local florist and call them before placing your order. Support American businesses!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Poor cust svc, bad quality, pricing issue, not as described.

I didn't like: Deceptive advertising, Poor quality.

• Welsley Berry Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers - Totally misrepresent what they send and what they say do not order from them

My sister ordered the birthday brilliance bouquet which is pictured on their website costing $84:99. The bouquet I received was pathetic with a total of five rather dead looking flowers, loads of greenery & very small vase.

I complained & at first the lady was rude and defensive then she said she would send some rose to make up for it needless to say they have never arrived. I strongly urge you not to order from this company it is the most frustrating and disappointing experience

Wesley Berry Flowers - Outstanding Bill

Iberia, Missouri

Wesley Berry placed an order with my shop on 12/18/2015 for a "Spirit of Season" bouquet to go to Camille Sherrell. The sender was Brenda Wood.

The delivery had to be made within 30 minutes which I accomplished and the Wesley Berry Representative assured me they would call back with a credit card for payment. Being the only florist in this area, I have worked successfully with Wesley Berry in the past but am frustrated with this delay in payment of $31.99.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Susan Zink, Baskets, Bows and Flowers LLC 573-793-6800

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Colleyville, Texas

Featured
1.2

Scam and Ripoff!! This is the flower bouquet that is nothing like the one I ordered and is less than grocery floral department quality.

I ordered a beautiful assortment of flowers, not dyed daisies in a small vase. $94 for this! Originally quoted around $50--their website "magically" changes the price one you hit the "process" button.

I made many attempts and send several emails to them--not a word back. My dad sent me this photo today of my mom's bday flowers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bad service

Ordered next day delivery. The next day I receive an email that they need to reschedule, maybe after 1-2 business days (that meant after the Christmas, probably the first week of January). I called the to cancel, but after waiting 30 minutes the voice message finally said "we are sorry, but no customer service representative is available." Except, they were and answered immediately, but only to place new orders not for messed up orders that they could not honor.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Not what was orered. worth about $8.00

$113.00 for a bouquet that was about $8.00 at the market,you were subcontracted by FlowersDilveryExpress.com it was supposed to be a candy cane bouquet no candy,no christmas flowers or color what kind of company are you I now see all the complaints,listed as local, well i should have looked more closely my order number was 70292350 no even signed the created by or the inspected by they did a *** poor job what good is this comp[ant, you gain a profit and the customer is out money and the flowers they thought they ordered

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lied about being a local family owned company, Was not even christmas bouquet.

Wesley Berry Flowers - One Pissed off customer!!

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for the birth of my son and daughter in laws baby girl. Paid for a premium upgrade so the bouquet would really make a statement.

Ordered what they called "A Mother's Charm". Well what they received was 5 yellow and 4 white roses that look completely thrown together. I paid a total of $117.47 spoke with the florist shop that delivered the flowers, they HATE dealing with Wesley Berry Flowers. She sent me a picture of the order that came through to her and it expressed to spend a total of $60 for the flowers and substituation flowers would be okay.

Been trying all day to contact and speak with someone at Wesley Berry and have gotten no where besides being disconnected!!! Completely Pissed Off Right Now!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: all of the above.

I didn't like: Did not get what i ordered.