Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review

Turnaround Time

Ordered Flowers for delivery. Did not arrive for day ordered.

Compensation was free upgrade bouquet with balloon. Delivered, bouquet was less in quality than what was ordered. No balloon. Called to complain.

Met with attitute. Asked for a supervisor and was hung up on. Sent complaint via website. No response.

Saw my bill, it was in American funds which is not listed on the website. Called again 3 days after my email and was told there was no record of a complaint and too many days had passed to discuss any refunds. Spoke with a supervisor (or just another person) who offered me a 20$ Promo code for my next order.

I managed to negotiate to a 50$ promo code, but I do t really want to use it... because 50$ worth of garbage is still buying garbage.

Trenton, Georgia, United States #1283863

My experience was almost exactly the same! Now their number says disconnected, their facebook page says unavailable as well as their twitter.

The customer service email comes back as undeliverable. They are dishonest and a cheat. If they havent closed down yet I'd be surprised.

Read all these accolades about the owner. If he's so great, he needs to deal with all these issues directly and fix them!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1469558419

I was suppose to get a sunflower bouquet, both times I got 4 dead pink roses

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1462963594

Do NOT purchase from this SCAM....they send a cheap/different order from the one you choose. I asked for a mixed bouquet, received 12 ugly roses.

NEVER CAN TALK TO A MANAGER. JUST ASIAN PEOPLE THAT CAN HARDLY SPEAK ENGLISH.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. !!!!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Rehearsal Party Disaster

1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered 3 Blossom Blast bouquets, in vases with ribbons. Got to the party a little ahead of our guests to find 3 cardboard boxes with bouquets that looked nothing like what I ordered.

No vases, no water, no wire snips to get the flowers out. The hostess scrambled to find scissors, and we ended up with ugly, too tall bouquets on the table instead of what I ordered. $160.00 down the drain. The florist's policy, I found out, was that they need to be notified immediately (in the middle of a party?) and the flowers need to be returned.

I just gave them away at the end of the party. What a scam!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: On time delivery, Attractive web site.

I didn't like: Wrong product put on orders, Not as ordered, Not what i ordered.

Comments

Finally reached the company, and was told I'd get a refund in 10-14 days. It's been a month, and no refund.

My bank doesn't seem to be able to help, either. I'm just screwed.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Dead Flowers Delivered two days earlier than mother day that we had paid extra for that delivery date

We paid extra for delivery for mothers day. They arrived friday morning.

by the time we got home from work they were just about dead. However, looking a them they they were so discolored they had to have been old before they even went in the box. When I looked Wesley Berry Flowers up on line to get their number the first thingI see are all these complaints. How do they stay in business?

I have tried to call but they hang up after ten minutes with a promise to call back.

Looking at the other reviews it would make little difference if they did call back. even if they offered a credit who would take it and I am sure they know that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Just got a call from my mother-in-law thanking us for the red roses & box of candy. I ordered the deluxe sunshine bouquet & no candy.

Pissed off doesn't even come close to how I'm feeling. I had her send me a picture of what she received & it looked like something you'd get from the grocery store.

The total order with all of the extra fees came to over $72.00. I hope others unlike myself can see these huge & costly mistakes before getting scammed!

Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet Review from Hope Mills, North Carolina

1.3
Turnaround Time

I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY. FIRST THEY CAME EARLY.

THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME SEE .....WOULD I BE HAPPY GETTING DEAD FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY FROM MY DAUGHTER ON MOTHERS DAY........NO!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY WERE NOT EVEN DELIVERED ON MOTHERS DAY LIKE PROMISED!!!!!

THEY HAVE HIDDEN FEES AFTER YOU PAY!!! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW THEY BEEN OPEN SINCE 1946.... OH WAIT, I KNOW, THEY SCREW THIER CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

WHEN I CALLED TO GET THEM REPLACED OR AT LEAST ET MY MONEY BACK THEY HUNG UP ON ME NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES!!!!! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!!

I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I POST THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!! THEY ARE SCAMING GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet Review from Norwich, Ontario

Norwich,Ontario

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my daughters birthday in Ada Michigan....I am so dissapointed in what was sent....nothing like the bouquet in the picture. A few flowers in a cheap vase! This company is a total scam and I will definitely not use them again...I wish I would have read the reviews ahead of ordering.

So many hidden costs that more than doubled what I was expecting to pay.

Ontario, Canada

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Absoulty the worst service and customer service I have ever received!

Placing the order was painfull! It took me 30mins!

The person I spoke to sounded like a robot and kept putting me on hold. I asked to speak to a florist he put me on hold a woman answered and said she was the florist, which was a lie. I ordered a wedding bouquet and boutonniere for my daughters wedding to be delivered to the hotel. They never delivered the bout.

which was extremely over priced at $23. and the flowers nothing like I ordered they were horrible and in a vase! not a bouquet. When I called to complain I spent over 55mins in calls and being on hold with no resolution!

I have been in the florist business for 35 years. There is no way my shop could ever get away with something like this!

I am not disputing it on my credit card. I wish there was a way to warn people this is not a real florist but a warehouse of morons.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Everything above!!! .

Preferred solution: Shut this place down! Save others from this horrible feeling of fustration!!!.

Wesley Berry Flowers - DONT USE!

I feel I need to warn you all to proceed with caution if you decide to use " Fromyouflowers" AKA "Wesley Berry" who is actually a local company here in Commerce, MI...

After shopping around for a good deal on flowers to send to a friend in hospice I stumbled upon a deal for 29.99 and you can choose from a variety of different bouquets..I thought wow...Great deal and free shipping too...Great...So, I ordered them and proceeded to put in my CC and order the flowers...After the process It said your CC was declined..I thought that was strange as I just paid it off...Thinking it hadn't posted to my account I decided to use my debit card as to make sure the flowers would arrive the next day...Great I got a confirmation order #. Super I thought, until I get a ping on my phone telling me that my CC was charged and that there is a lock on my account.

I called and was told the flower co " Fromyouflowers" AKA "Wesley Berry" in Commerce had charged my card almost 70.00 for a 29.99 bouquet of flowers...I was furious as that is NOT the price of the flowers ordered but the CC in question was declined. So, I called " Fromyouflowers" and said you need to cancel out this order as I have here in print that my CC was declined...Of course there was some confusion as the rep on the phone was in India and couldn't understand me..I told him to cancel, he told me no can do call back on Mon...Furious I was as I'm not a big fan of talking to someone out of country if there is a language barrier to begin with I hung up and Drank 2 bottles of wine and forgot about it...My friend sent me a text of the flowers and they were NOT the flowers I ordered....Mad again I called the bank and told them and they refunded me my $ as did the CC co and told me they have a long laundry list of complaints. I called the Co.

and told them they need to remove the charge...The rep on the phone Laughed and said sure we will do that but we will go pick up the flowers you had sent ...I replied, you're going to pick up the flowers I sent to a friend in hospice?? Are you F&^^%% serious.......There is also a dedicated page to the problems people have had with this co.....Sorry, I know it was long and not so positive but I don't want anyone else getting scammed!

BAD BUSINESS Wesley Berry Flowers

its the worst scam out there because we all love to send flowers. Go Locally if ordering on line make sure you have not been hi jacked to their site as I was. SPENT $84.00 only to receive a stop and shop or Walmart bouquet that actually would have looked better.Contact the lawyer that is filing suit with this scam.They do not send flowers they steal your money and then wire a florist asking them to redeem at half the cost.May they loose their shirt and all go to jail for lying and stealing.I have cancelled my card that I gave this company for payment and will file a suit against them along with others.