Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers for Funeral bought in Bowmanville, Ont. #70479711 March 18/16 purchased

Bowmanville, Ontario

Order Flowers picture on internet shows "Peaceful Wishes Bouquet" cost $31.99 upgrade to $41.99 flowers White Roses..White Lilies..White Daisies ..total cost $59.00 which included other prices..i.e. card..vase..delivery..etc.

paid by Visa. My bank informed me your company took out $80.49 not $59.00. I called your store ..clerk said first person made an error..bill should be $80.49 (said other costs ..handling...vase...delivery etc then he said tax of 15%..I said should be 13%..he argued with me 15% stays.Went to the funeral parlor...flowers were in the smallest vase and they were yellow tiny roses...red and purple flowers and orange..whole thing looked like a $15 dollar order..where did arrangement come from?? Nothing at what I ordered.

Today March 21 I have called and spoke with 4 people none of which could help me...last lady said she would have a manager call me back.

So far no one. I gave her my email address...sonnyboy51@hotmail.com..Flowers ordered March 18/16.....at funeral home March 20 very very disappointed with your staff...service....and the "run around" I wish to be compensated.

Regards

Carol Holly (I have not seen the "terms of Pissed Consumer Terms of Service..where is this)

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: I did not like.

• Over Priced Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Update by user Mar 19, 2016

I have included a photo of those sorry looking roses that ate supposed to be a Spring Bouquet. How many were there 5 or 6.

Just pitiful! !!

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2016

I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet.

I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised. I was told I would receive two emails. One to confirm the order and one to confirm delivery.

6 roses were delivered one day late. I never received any emails. My firiend sent a picture of the flowers. They were embarrassing.

They were terrible and not what I wanted.

Shame on you. I feel like you stole from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1458067415

Bait & switch scam!! I ordered Calm Peace Bouquet.

They sent a smaller arrangement that didn't look like the one o bought at all.

Customer service is BAD!!! They should remove the " family owned"!!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Flowers, Scams and Fraud

1.6
Turnaround Time

I ordered a European Garden Bouquet for my mom's birthday. She received a plant garden with a few carnations.

I called and complained, and they agreed to send the correct selection, only if we returned the plant garden, which we did, no problem. The flowers that were redelivered were terrible, nothing at all like what I ordered, and they were all half dead. I then googled the company and found out there were so many complaints of fraud and scams I was surprised.

I will take my business elsewhere and plan to warn others on reviews on Yelp, Google, etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Never received product - never received refund.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Silverdale, Washington

i ordered the glorious garden bouquet exquisite upgrade. it was pictured with hot pink gerbera daisies, purple lisianthus, green button mums, orange roses, seeded eucalyptus, and salal.

What they delivered was pink and white daisies and 2 carnations.

i paid $99. i work for a florist so know the value of the delivered flowers was about $15.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Yes, I made the mistake of ordering from them. They are a scam company.

I tried to cancel after I read the comments and they said they would. It was not done and the flowers were delivered. I will continue on any site I see to let people know what to expect from them. It is hard to believe they get away with what they are doing to people.

I will never use them again. I will be much more selective the next time I order flowers on line. Something should be done about this company.

WE WERE SO OVER CHARGED TO. I AM GOING TO LOOK A LOT MORE INTO THIS COMPANY TO SEE IF SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THEM AND THE WAY THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Did not receive what was ordered

My husband ordered the Purple Pop bouquet ($70). The picture shows an abundant, lush rounded bouquet in a tall purple vase.

What I received looks like someone stopped at the grocery store, bought a $10 bouquet (filled with mostly greens and baby's breath) and dumped it in a cheap vase. I called the florist who delivered the flowers and was promised a call back...haven't heard a word.

I am so disappointed in this whole deal. What was intended to be a sweet gesture has turned into a sad rip-off.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Took money and delivered wrong product. Customer's Service horrid

My Mother received a bouquet from my sister for Valentine's Day. I sent picture to my sister and it was not what she ordered.

The purchased bouquet was $89 called "Your in My Heart." What my mother received was 6 roses. Did someone think that because she lives in a nursing home no one would check or care?

Shame on whoever pocketed the money and delivered a less expensive bouquet. Shame on Wesley Berry people who put me on hold and dumped my calls, 4 times!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Service is extremly poor, Extremely poor service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Wife out of town on business for Valentine's Day 2016, so I used the Wes Berry Company website to source a nice bouquet of flowers in a vase and a box of chocolates which I then ordered using the site's 866 phone number. Agent told me the firm had a store in wife's location that would handle the order.

Later wife received an out-of-state FedEx box with a small hand-full of flowers inside with NO vase and NO candy. I was VERY upset! After finally getting Customer Service on the phone--not any easy task--agent stated he has told upper management many times to advise customers they do not receive a vase with FedEx deliveries, and he could not explain what happened to the candy though it was on my order. He also agreed that first order agent did not answer honestly when I asked about a local brick & mortar store handling my order. He FINALLY agreed to credit my account for $20.00 and send my wife a dozen roses. While his efforts are appreciated I am still waiting on a credit and wife still waiting for roses. PLUS, to add additional insult, today I see that Wes Berry debited $1.67 International Transfer Fee from my account--No one EVER mentioned this additional charge. I was clearly given a total price and company should honor that price!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU DO NOT NEED THE HEADACHE!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Completely disappointed and ripped off!!

I ordered the Elegance Bouquet with the Exquisite Upgrade for my distant Valentine. It appears by the looks of the bouquet in photos there wasn't an upgrade at all.

I couldn't be more disappointed. It came with a vase that I didn't order and the greeting on the card was typed upside down. Oh.. and lilies that were in bloom appeared to be attacked my an insect.

I would call, but I am currently stationed in the Middle East with little to no phone service. Furthermore, Ive been trying to write this issue to customer service since 13FEB, but it appears this portion of the site is experiencing problems and wont allow my message to be sent. Go figure!

I should have read the reviews before using this company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Bait and switch pricing.

Comments

I was given a $50 off coupon for my next purchase.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1455596524

These people should be shut down. The flowers were wilted, broken and candy was awful.

Called numerous times, emailed etc. no return calls.

Pose as abfamily business not one soul speaks well enough to understand. Disputing my charges on my card.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.