Wesley Berry Flowers - NO FREAKING FLOWER DELIVERY

Had ordered 2 days in advance for Valentine Flowers for my daughter that is in the Air Force in Tampa.. Guaranteed delivery...

Even charged EXTRA and NO *** DELIVERY!!! Get transferred two times disconnected once and NOT ONE EMAIL GETS ANSWERED!!! I typed in flower shops for this specific AFB and this name POPS UP!!! DO NOT USE repeat DO NOT USE A RIP OFF!!!!!

I wish i would have done the Reviews before ordering but won't happen again!!!!! PISSED the FK OFF MOM!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: You really dont wont me to answer this, Service sucks.

New York, United States #1112252

Wesley Berry is an 'order gatherer/warehouse' type of operation.

They are not a florist or flower shop at all. They advertise and their website masquerades as an actual local shop, however they take your order and then use FTD or Teleflora and farm the order to an actual local shop to deliver, and along the way take out big service fees and percentages before passing along.

Consumers seem to be unaware of this.

I know, I am an FTD & Teleflora Flower shop in NY and receive many orders this way from Wesley Berry to deliver. Ie: Customer spends $80 but WB gives me 39.99 including delivery to complete.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Basically paid for nothing. should be shut down

Turnaround Time

Flowers came early even though my husband paid extra to have them delivered on a Saturday). Flowers came with hardly any flowers and the few that were there were dying/falling off/ and drooping.

Probably the most pathetic bunch of flowers I've ever got.

I tried calling & their top number doesn't work but I got another number & called so many times & they just kept sending me to voicemail but never called me back (even when I got a hold of people they sent me to voicemail). Such a bad experience never ever order from here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1455406149

2.0
Turnaround Time

Horrible experience twice. Got duped by the earned credit from first failed delivery only to be burned again with a valentines fiasco.

$90 bouquet showed up with no roses, no lilies and no baby's breath, only flowers that looked like they came from my backyard. Stay away as customer service is nonexistent

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Confirmed Order but then CANCELED, but didn't tell me!

Flowers never were delivered. This was ordered for someones birthday and was "Time Sensitive".

I paid extra for "expedited delivery and company CONFIRMED that everything was good!......They even sent me "Tracking" information. Tracking information initially said the delivery was in progress, but after subsequent checking on the Tracking Order site...the Tracking Order stated "Cancelled", with no explanation. I attempted to contact Wesley Berry Flowers by telephone and by Email.

As previously stated, the extra fee's and delivery charges were almost as much as the Flowers, but I was willing to pay the extra fee's for the expedited delivery. Had I not checked on the Tracking Site I would never had known the order was never delivered.

...

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

I didn't like: Over all service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Never Recieved Flowers

Turnaround Time

my flowers were ordered on a Monday for a friend in the hospital An I Was told that day she would have them, by Tuesday night she never received them, She was discharged on a wed. Still no flowers.

I called they gave me over 5 promo codes for flowers an 5$ off my order over the few days with a promise she would receive her flowers. They were sending them to her house as of today she still received no flowers thru them. They charged my card the 51.21 for the flowers told me id receive a refund on my card as of today they gave me a $5.00 credit an then charged my card again $1.43 for what I Don't know.. When I call it only lets me leave a voicemail an no one returns my calls.

Horrible Company Will Never Use Again..

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No response from company.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Dead Flowers For Valentine's Day

Featured Not resolved

My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my work.

When I opened the package, the flowers were limp and dead. I couldn't even identify what type of flowers were in the bouquet. When I told him, he was of course embarrassed and angry. We both repeatedly tried to call the phone numbers given for this company.

The 800 number was perpetually busy, and the other number kept us on perpetual hold. We have sent 2 emails demanding a refund with no answer as of yet. Perhaps they are handling other complaints, or perhaps they simply don't care. We will be reporting this company to whomever will follow up on it, and will continue to push for a refund.

Don't use this company. Even if they DO resolve this issue, it has already become a headache and it's been less than 24 hours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania

My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at a hefty price).

Instead, a delivery arrived a day late and all the flowers were wilted and brownish as if left out in the freezing cold overnight. And the Gerbera daisy head fell off when she opened the box. Calls to Wesley were put on hold or else when answered were transferred to a another number which was never answered either.

So disappointed for this lovely elderly woman. This was a complete waste of my brother-in-law's money and we have yet to receive any satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

After e-mailing Wesley Berry Flowers with our detailed complaint, we have never heard back from or received any replacement arrangement. We must assume that the company neither cares about customer satisfaction nor their reputation.

Wesley Berry Flowers - I am a florist...stay away from these crooks

I have been a florist for 44 years. I recently got a call from a very nice but very upset man about an order I received from Wesleyberrys Florist.

He told me he did not get the flowers he ordered. He said I was suppose to get some roses in the arrangement and I even paid for a vase, but didnt get one. I asked him what vase. the order came to me for a bouquet, not an arrangement.

He said it was very skimpy for the $130.00 he had spent. I hit the roof! the order came across the wire network as a total of $45.00. From that I was allowed to take my delivery out of.

He said to me he had paid for delivery. I informed him I would send flowers to him with the roses he ordered and to cancel his order with Wesleyberry's as he was royally ripped off.

I also informed him that I get 20% of the order taken off for their fee, This is not fair trade...it's highway robbery! From a veteran of the florist business of 44 years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

Thought I was also ordering from a local florist, placed an order for $51 and was charged $90 - about $42 for fees that were not disclosed and a card that was not chosen prior to placing order. Called customer service phone # immediately, waited on hold for 10 minutes, gave my info to cancel, was told he didn't have authorization to do so, gave me another # to call, waited again on hold with the same music/messages, gave info again, was told I have to contact the "Right Dept.(seriously that is what he said it was called) but they were on break.

I asked for the direct # and he said to call back the same # and he will connect me. Called CC company to dispute but have to wait until charge posts. Called a third time and was told to call back tomorrow between 8-9 am and speak to a supervisor or customer service advocate. What a joke.

FRAUD. So mad!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I was a "victim" of the bait and switch/over charge for fees. This solution worked for a 100 % REFUND.

GOOD LUCK

Send a letter with description of bad business practice to:

Bill Schuette, Atty General, PO BOX 30213, Lansing, MI 48909 They will forward a letter of complaint.

That got attention, and a response with 100% refund. Here is a contact you might also try: Chris Baetz, Vice Pres of Operations, 2985 Haggerty Rd, Commerce, MI 48390

cbaetz@800wesleys.com, "direct line" 248-880-8730 He answered the complaint letter from the Atty Gen and issued the refund.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Apparently i'm not the only one

Turnaround Time

I too thought this was a local company. I ordered a nice bouquet. What they shipped out was something completely different and in my impression, inferior. I think it was a cheaper bouquet.

Customer service sucks. I've called in three times. Their english is lackluster and I know i'm not speaking to someone in the US. Asked for supervisor and effectively got put on hold and then hung up on three times.

Still on hold, yet again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.