Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered Flowers for delivery.Did not arrive for day ordered.

Compensation was free upgrade bouquet with balloon. Delivered, bouquet was less in quality than what was ordered. No balloon. Called to complain.

Met with attitute. Asked for a supervisor and was hung up on. Sent complaint via website. No response.

Saw my bill, it was in American funds which is not listed on the website. Called again 3 days after my email and was told there was no record of a complaint and too many days had passed to discuss any refunds. Spoke with a supervisor (or just another person) who offered me a 20$ Promo code for my next order.

I managed to negotiate to a 50$ promo code, but I do t really want to use it...because 50$ worth of garbage is still buying garbage.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Trenton, Georgia, United States #1283863

My experience was almost exactly the same!Now their number says disconnected, their facebook page says unavailable as well as their twitter.

The customer service email comes back as undeliverable. They are dishonest and a cheat. If they havent closed down yet I'd be surprised.

Read all these accolades about the owner.If he's so great, he needs to deal with all these issues directly and fix them!