Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered a valentines bouquet to be delivered on the day of arrival to a motel.The flowers were Delivered in a box with a vase and 5 roses.

Paid extra for a valentine's balloon and it cane with A dollar store fake balloon heart the size of my fist. This was definitely not 70 dollars worth of flowers.

When trying to resolve the issue just received an automated call back.As many have said please don't order from this company

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments