2.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a boutique of flowers today for my sister.She finally got them about 6pm I ordered them about 830am.

They were NOTHING like the pictured boutique on the website. The Only Resemblence was they were flowers and alive. Mostly greenery. I called their " customer service" number I was on Hold for 33 minutes when a rep Came on after my already being transferred ask for the delivery address he put me on hold then it went to a computer asking me to leave a message.

So I called back in another little bit I was transfer red yet Again but The Shining light this time was a very nice rep by the name of gordy emp number 1413. He did everything in his power to help me ...shortly There after the flowers were delivered. Definitely not worth the $70 they costs me. Now I realize substitutions are made but it Should be close to the amount of flowers and color depicted in The photo on the website.

Too bad all their customer service reps are not up to The par of Gordy.

This is just my experience.It May be a one tine problem but I am very disappointed in the oroduct sbd the service.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments