Oh where to start...

After spending more than an hour looking through the options and feeling dissatisfied, I ordered a same day custom arrangement for my friend's birthday through via a telephone conversation with a representative. I specified a small cube vase, hydrangeas, peonies, berries and leaves with leaves to rim the inside of the cube. I was told that the arrangement would be in pink, purple and green. I verified the details multiple times.

I was told that I would receive a receipt via email and a telephone call upon delivery.

So...the flowers didn't make it to my friend that day. I understand that things are not always perfect, so while aggravated, I accepted the defeat. A representative left a message apologizing that the arrangement was not made, and therefore, not delivered. She communicated that I would be receiving a $150 credit for a future order and the arrangement would go out first thing the next day.

Next day. My friend sends me a picture of the flowers (see attached). I was appalled and embarrassed. The vase was not a cube. The arrangement did not have anything I specified, and furthermore included "*** flowers." Moreover, they were not even the discussed colors.

I could have called a taxi driver to stop at the neighborhood grocery store and deliver a bouquet from the black buckets. They would have been of equal or better quality and would have been delivered on time.

And...did not receive a receipt or call notifying me of the delivery. I called three times, left a message, emailed, and called again the next day resulting in another left message.

Waiting for a response...

If the intended recipient is as gracious and beautiful as my friend, he/she will accept a *** poor funeral arrangement one day late and thank you. If the intended recipient is gracious and beautiful, but close enough to you to tell the truth, he/she would ask, "What in the *** is this? Send me a cake next time."

Wesley Berry Flowers...anxiously awaiting an opportunity to discuss this with you.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments