Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I placed for same day delivery( i ordered the night before I needed them delivered) I never received a confirmation.I called 4 times through out the next day trying to figure out where they were since the tracker wasn't working.

I received an email at 4pm that they hadn't been delivered and needed to be upgraded to a deluxe bouquet and outsourced for delivery through a courier service. I told them to cancel the order since they hadn't been delivered on my moms birthday and I wasn't going to pay for extras when I clearly picked the standard bouquet.they sent me all of this in an email without asking consent or if it was even ok to do the additional charges to upgrade. No one has gotten back to me, my husband had to contact our bank about blocking the charge.

I picked them thinking they were in the town where my mother lived only to find out after placing the order they are no where near where she lives.

They suck you in with a 40$ off coupon. DONT DO IT!!

Waste of time and money in the end.Should have just gone with the tried and true flower shop I always use.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments