1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY.FIRST THEY CAME EARLY.

THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME SEE .....WOULD I BE HAPPY GETTING DEAD FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY FROM MY DAUGHTER ON MOTHERS DAY........NO!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY WERE NOT EVEN DELIVERED ON MOTHERS DAY LIKE PROMISED!!!!!

THEY HAVE HIDDEN FEES AFTER YOU PAY!!! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW THEY BEEN OPEN SINCE 1946.... OH WAIT, I KNOW, THEY SCREW THIER CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

WHEN I CALLED TO GET THEM REPLACED OR AT LEAST ET MY MONEY BACK THEY HUNG UP ON ME NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES!!!!! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!!

I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I POST THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!THEY ARE SCAMING GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wesley berry flowers bouquet. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments