Hope Mills, North Carolina
1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY.FIRST THEY CAME EARLY.

THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME SEE .....WOULD I BE HAPPY GETTING DEAD FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY FROM MY DAUGHTER ON MOTHERS DAY........NO!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY WERE NOT EVEN DELIVERED ON MOTHERS DAY LIKE PROMISED!!!!!

THEY HAVE HIDDEN FEES AFTER YOU PAY!!! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW THEY BEEN OPEN SINCE 1946.... OH WAIT, I KNOW, THEY SCREW THIER CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

WHEN I CALLED TO GET THEM REPLACED OR AT LEAST ET MY MONEY BACK THEY HUNG UP ON ME NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES!!!!! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!!

I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I POST THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!THEY ARE SCAMING GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wesley Berry Flowers - Wesley Berry Flowe Same Day Delivery Service Review Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order 3 days ago for same day delivery, the 70.00$ was taken out of my bank account and my girlfriend still has not received them. Everyday I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Review about Wesley Berry Birthday Flowers from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more