Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet Review from Hope Mills, North Carolina
I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY.FIRST THEY CAME EARLY.
THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME SEE .....WOULD I BE HAPPY GETTING DEAD FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY FROM MY DAUGHTER ON MOTHERS DAY........NO!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY WERE NOT EVEN DELIVERED ON MOTHERS DAY LIKE PROMISED!!!!!
THEY HAVE HIDDEN FEES AFTER YOU PAY!!! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW THEY BEEN OPEN SINCE 1946.... OH WAIT, I KNOW, THEY SCREW THIER CUSTOMERS!!!!!!
WHEN I CALLED TO GET THEM REPLACED OR AT LEAST ET MY MONEY BACK THEY HUNG UP ON ME NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES!!!!! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!!
I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I POST THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!THEY ARE SCAMING GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I reported this to Wesley Berry Floweres just now: My mother sent me pictures of the flowers that were delivered to her in Rio Rico. I am horrified! Why would..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "Embarrassing and threat to my reputation! BBB/FTD all seem to be turning a blind eye to all the numerous complaints about this large misleading organization. BBB does not seem to..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."