Hope Mills, North Carolina

I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY.FIRST THEY CAME EARLY.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Didn't get what ordered. Completely a cheaper arrangement. Didn't get next day service that I paid for...rip off!

THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME SEE .....WOULD I BE HAPPY GETTING DEAD FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY FROM MY DAUGHTER ON MOTHERS DAY........NO!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY WERE NOT EVEN DELIVERED ON MOTHERS DAY LIKE PROMISED!!!!!

THEY HAVE HIDDEN FEES AFTER YOU PAY!!! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW THEY BEEN OPEN SINCE 1946.... OH WAIT, I KNOW, THEY SCREW THIER CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

WHEN I CALLED TO GET THEM REPLACED OR AT LEAST ET MY MONEY BACK THEY HUNG UP ON ME NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES!!!!! THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!!

I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I POST THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!THEY ARE SCAMING GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!

Review about: Mothers Day Bouquet.

1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.