Paid for delivery and expedited service.Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today.

I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send birthday bouquet the next day and send two dozen roses to make up for delay. I confirmed that they would send birthday bouquet and 2 dozen roses. Plus refund 5.99 speedy delivery. 3 days later 2 dozen dead roses showed up at my daughter's home.

She was very unhappy. I called the service department and was told that they were sorry about the confusion that they were not sending the bouquet for her birthday but we're only sending the roses. I explained I had their supervisor recorded as they warn you that you were being reordered as to what she was sending. The birthday bouquet and two dozen roses instead of the 2 50.00 credits.

Would not budge. Explained that this was a deliberate attempt to defraud me and they didn't care. Contacted Michigan and New Mexico Attorney's General they want the recordings and copies of order. Plus all pictures of delivered roses.

No a good place to do business avoid at all cost.. pay heed or loose your money to them. Also sent to bbb. Good luck if you order from them.

You have been warned sorry.......see delivered flowers below.Wow

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more