1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a beautiful bouquet at 37.99 for my Mother's 70th birthday yesterday, Sept 1, 2015.When my summary of my order came up, it said 89.99!!!

So I spent $91 for a $40 dollar bouquet. Also, they pretend to be local (in my case, Marshville, NC), but they are actually in California. They hired out a contractor who called me with a delivery question and we began to talk. She also texted me her invoice she received from this crooked company.

She was paid 47.00 for the entire order, a difference of 50.00! No mylar balloon came with it. The contractor received none of my specifics on the delivery time or that I paid 5.00 for a Mylar ballon (no balloon). I paid for a specific blue-tinted vase, square in shape, but received a round clear vase!

Ridiculous!!! Wesley Berry Flowers scammed me and the contractor apologized profusely and told me that this is a very common practice for this company! I called my credit card and placed this transaction in dispute.

I pray to God this comes out in my favor because I have 2 children and not a lot of money.This hurts me emotionally and financially.

NEVER, EVER, USE WESLEY BARRY!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wesley berry flowers bouquet. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments