i ordered the glorious garden bouquet exquisite upgrade.it was pictured with hot pink gerbera daisies, purple lisianthus, green button mums, orange roses, seeded eucalyptus, and salal.

What they delivered was pink and white daisies and 2 carnations.

i paid $99.i work for a florist so know the value of the delivered flowers was about $15.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Yes, I made the mistake of ordering from them.They are a scam company.

I tried to cancel after I read the comments and they said they would. It was not done and the flowers were delivered. I will continue on any site I see to let people know what to expect from them. It is hard to believe they get away with what they are doing to people.

I will never use them again. I will be much more selective the next time I order flowers on line. Something should be done about this company.

WE WERE SO OVER CHARGED TO.I AM GOING TO LOOK A LOT MORE INTO THIS COMPANY TO SEE IF SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THEM AND THE WAY THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.