My mother in law turned 89 yesterday.Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at a hefty price).

Instead, a delivery arrived a day late and all the flowers were wilted and brownish as if left out in the freezing cold overnight. And the Gerbera daisy head fell off when she opened the box. Calls to Wesley were put on hold or else when answered were transferred to a another number which was never answered either.

So disappointed for this lovely elderly woman.This was a complete waste of my brother-in-law's money and we have yet to receive any satisfaction.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of wesley berry flowers bouquet from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

After e-mailing Wesley Berry Flowers with our detailed complaint, we have never heard back from or received any replacement arrangement. We must assume that the company neither cares about customer satisfaction nor their reputation.