Wesley Berry Flowers - Bright Flower Mix with vase

I received a bouquet referenced above. When delivery box was opened I was extremely hurt and disappointed.

There were a total of 7 flowers and a average sized glass vase. The vase was TOO BIG for the skimpy number of flowers. What hurts is that these flowers were sent to me from a family member who lives in England (UK). I am sure this was not what he had ordered, but I am sure Wesley Berry Flowers knowing this figured the purchaser will never know, we will just send a *** cheap bouquet, no one will be the wiser.

I intend to let my family member know what he ended up paying a lot of money for and how he was taken advantage of. I will also report this to the Better Business Bureau and I will bad mouth you to anyone who will listen. From what I received, I can definitely tell that you are a real "rip off" company.

I could have bought a more lovely bouquet at a quick stop store, and gotten more flowers and paid probably about $10. a far cry from what my family member paid...PEOPLE DON'T ORDER OR BUY FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Bright Flower Mix Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product not as advertised, Customer service, Receiving 7 flowers with one dead as bouquet.