I rarely complain and I do not like to give negative feedback- if not warranted...however, I think this is warranted.I ordered flowers for my Mom's birthday from what I thought was a local florist.

The flowers were not delivered on time and every time I called to get a status, I had a very difficult time communicating with the company. Lost in translation...an understatement.

The flowers finally arrived late...and I paid almost 70 dollars and literally it had a couple of carnations in a glass cup...not even a vase....smaller than a glass you would drink from.Very disappointed I will never use this company again...buyer beware.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service and product not worth money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Thoughtful Gestures Fruit Basket Wesley Berry Flowers "Quality of product was not as described on the website. Product #WBF 01846. I paid $85.39 the product description stated the fruit basket would have a wood chipped basket,..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over Wesley Berry Flowers "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more