I rarely complain and I do not like to give negative feedback- if not warranted...however, I think this is warranted.I ordered flowers for my Mom's birthday from what I thought was a local florist.

The flowers were not delivered on time and every time I called to get a status, I had a very difficult time communicating with the company. Lost in translation...an understatement.

The flowers finally arrived late...and I paid almost 70 dollars and literally it had a couple of carnations in a glass cup...not even a vase....smaller than a glass you would drink from.Very disappointed I will never use this company again...buyer beware.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service and product not worth money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments