Athens, Georgia

I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON SAYING EARTH'S LOSS, HEAVENS GAIN. IT WAS A DISGRACE TO MYSELF AND ALL MY FAMILY.

Related: Wesley Berry Flowers - Wow. very unhappy

THERE WERE ALL KINDS OF WHOLES WHERE FLOWERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND NOT TO MENTION THAT IT WAS ALL CARNATIONS NOT ONE ROSE IN THE WHOLE THING AND THEY USED PEACE LILIES NOT ORCHIDS CROSS WAYS NOT AN UPWARD SPRAY.

IT WAS VERY SMALL LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD SEND A TO A CHILDS FUNERAL NOT AN ADULT SIZE ONE AND IT JUST WAS SO UGLY WITH NO RECOMPENCE.THEY ARE IN FLORIDA AND I IN GA.

CAROLYN NORTON

CEDARTOWN,GA

Review about: Cross Floral Arrangement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

WB is located in Commerce, Michigan.They don't have any affiliations with real florists, only send wire service orders.

Packed floral arrangements are expensive. The florist who received this order most likely didn't get enough money to make it with roses. Rose packed pieces cost upwards of $300, depending on their size. It takes a lot of roses to pack one, not even counting the other flowers.

The asiatic lilies in the piece above might or might not have been included in the $300 I quoted here. I work with flowers every day and can tell you that the piece above as packed would cost at my shop, $150.00 and in carnations, not roses.

What most likely happened is the receiving florist didn't get the total you paid for the arrangement and were only able to pack it with carnations based on that. The florist who filled the order might also not have been able to get orchids from their local wholesaler.

I'm in no way taking up for WB, because they always put "similar" on their orders.We don't deal with them or with most of the other sending only call centers out there.

Angie

I ordered an arrangement and what was sent looked nothing like the picture.It was something I could have picked up at Costco.

Would not refund my money, but gave 2 $30 vouchers for next order.

Vouchers are basically worthless because they cannot be combined with the "promo" (which happens to be $30 off) that they always run on their overpriced arrangements.Very very disappointed in the company...don't waste your time or money!

WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS - THE WOR

THEY ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST FLOWER COMPANY!!!! I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND YOU NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY PROMISE - AT ALL!!!!!