Potter, Nebraska
Resolved

My sister in law's mother passed away and we wanted to send flowers.They live in rural Nebraska, so naturally we Googled florists in their town.

Wesley Berry Flowers popped up. My wife ordered a $64 arrangement.

Next day we received an e-mail stating that they were delivered. That was a lie. They won't answer the phone and then without us being able to talk to anyone, they gave us a "refund" which was a credit towards future purchases with Wesley Berry Flowers.

Thanks.You'd have to be an *** to use this company twice.

If you read this, don't even use them once.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

DBSmith

The company gave me a full refund contrary to their stated policy of refunding with a credit for a future purchase.