Wesley Berry Flowers - Complete fraud-do not order from them

Yesterday I ordered a sympathy plant to be delivered to a co worker. At 4 am, I had received an email saying it was processing the order and being sent to a floral design artist.

After 3pm, I tried to call customer service 3 times, only to be told each time, I would be transferred to customer service. Each time, nobody would pick up on the other end. Do not waste your time or money ordering from this company. I cancelled my card, and I will be turning them over to the fraud department at the bank.

This is the worst bait and switch scenario I have ever had to encounter. Unbelievable that a "business" is still running. I just seen other similiar complaints about Wesley Berry Flowers. I wish I would have seen the posts before placing an order.

Learned a valuable lesson today, which is shop LOCAL! I called a local florist, which is what I should have done to begin with.

That florist stepped up and will have an arrangement for 1/3 of the cost, and delivered within the hour.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Your company is a ripoff.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, That they never delivered my flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care Review from Delta, Ohio

Turnaround Time

STAY AWAY!!! What a ripoff!!!

They lure you in with discounted offers but hit you with hidden fees that double the price you thought you were paying. They even hit me up for a donation to some tree planting service!!! As if that weren't bad enough, my order never arrived! When I called to inquire, I was referred to a supervisor who quietly listened to me explain what happened.

At no time did I use profanity or raise my voice. So I was left in bewildered amazement when she hung up the phone for no reason. That's when I decided to review this place and found the complaints on this site. That was my first and last time dealing with Wesley Flowers.

I wish I had been smart enough to research them before they were able to successfully rob me.

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1181601

WB is what is called a sending only call center and not a real florist. They are one of many out there.

All they do is advertise floral arrangements at prices real florists cannot make for those prices without losing money, then add on a lot of extras and end up wiring your order to a real florist for the amount of the bouquet only. The real florist then has to decide whether or not they can make something close for the money they receive. Most reputable florists will not do business with these sending only call centers.

When searching for real florists online, scroll down about half way to find the real florists. The first ones that pop up are these call centers.

WB is the worst in my opinion, but there are plenty of others out there. Some even advertise in local yellow pages, like Just Flowers and FTD. Teleflora is another one, as well as The Sympathy Store, Blooms Today, Avas Flowers, 1800flowers, From You Flowers and more. These types of businesses also advertise on funeral home websites, Facebook and anywhere they can find potential customers.

It's like anything - buyer beware.

Always do a search with the name of the business followed by the word complaints. Hope this helps.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible and then some

2.0

I ordered flowers online, when I went to the cart to pay there was extra money for delivery and handling that was not specified, I called to cancel and they told me I couldn't but would give me a future discount, told them I wasn't interested, then they wanted to give me a $50.00 future coupon for flowers and $15.00 credit, asked them just to credit my card and wouldn't do it, they charged me anyway and I never got the flowers. I have emailed them and called them but to no avail, they won't even respond to their own survey that they ask you to fill out. Dishonest is too good for them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

I didn't like: Never delivered, Customer service, Sales person, Did not deliver what was ordered, Not refunded.

Wesley Berry Flowers - WESLEY "Ripoff, Ugliest Flowers"

Turnaround Time

I placed an order with this joke of a florist on May 3rd at 2:21 p.m. and couldn't understand why they all sounded Asian!

The order was to arrive on May 6th for my sisters birthday and I called Customer Service and spoke with Molly, at 4:27 (she said "let me call the delivery guy" she said he's 7 minutes away) they were still NOT delivered on time. I was told that if they missed her at work they would re-route to her home address in Chicago. NOT!!!!!! They were not what I ordered, they were delivered at 5:28 (luckily the supervisor was still there and actually drove them to my sister!), the balloons were missing, NO CARD, and I also ordered an upgrade to Deluxe!

Well, there were only 3 flowers in the entire arrangement and some UGLY white vines with a bunch of leaves! What the HECK is that about? I have called them daily since May 6th, (with the exception of 3 days) and today is May 17, 2016! I've asked for a supervisor and they will hang up on you, or transfer you, placing you on hold and you may/may not get a voice recording and then you're disconnected!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN TO SAY "HELLO", they won't understand you and you'll have to spell Hello! ("H" as in Henry, "E" as in Edward, "L" as in Larry, "L" as in Larry, "O" as in Oscar) and then you'll be disconnected!

THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!!!! You'll do better going to Walmart or letting your you 5-6 year old grandchild/niece or nephew do the arrangement!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service, Not as Described and not delivery on time!.

I didn't like: Rip off, Product not as advertised.

Comments

Wesley Berry isn't actually a florist, but a sending only call center. There are many of these order gathering centers out there, none of which do a great job of getting orders delivered.

The thing is, most reputable florists will not deal with these call centers. They undersell floral arrangements and then expect a real florist to fill a $75 order for $30. Not happening. They all claim to be local and some of them advertise in yellow pages, on funeral home websites, Facebook, etc.

The best choice when doing a search for florists is to completely ignore the first few on the list. They are almost always these sending only call centers. What probably happened is that the florist received $30 over the wire service and chose to send what she could while also taking her delivery fee out of that total.

Others to avoid off the top of my head...

Avas Flowers, Teleflora.com FTD.com, Ranch Florist, Just Flowers, From You Flowers, Blooms Today, 1800flowers.com, Kim's Florist in Irvine, California, The Sympathy Store, and more I can't remember at the moment. They are all sending only call centers and they cannot guarantee you that any real florist will accept their orders.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Extremely poor customer service

I ordered flowers over the phone on May 9 to be delivered that day. I realized a week later that I never received an e-mail receipt for the flowers.

When I called WB on 5/16 they told me my email was invalid. I asked if the flowers had been delivered and she couldn't tell me because I didn't have the order number. I had everything else though. I requested to speak to someone else and was transferred to customer service and he was able to tell me that they were not delivered and I was notified by e-mail which bounced back.

They had my phone number. The people I spoke with were definitely not customer friendly.

I then placed my order through Troy's Florist and they were excellent.

that was my first time dealing with WB and my last.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

I didn't like: No follow up did not deliver.

Comments

A huge RIP-OFF they stole my money and never received flowers they contacted me 4 hrs after placing the order and says they were undeliverable!Mind you when I placed my order it says they would and I contacted them with no results I contacted federal trade commission and BBB I suggest you do the same let's put this place out of business

to Anonymous #1161864

WB is one of many sending only call centers. Most real florists will not deal with them and that is why orders don't get delivered.

They are not local. Always choose from search listings farther down the page where you'll find real florists with local phone numbers.

Most of us don't have 800 numbers any longer as most people have cell phones. These call centers are the bane of the floral industry.

Wesley Berry Flowers - The worst experience ever

Folsom,Pennsylvania

I placed an order in the evening of 5/9 for flowers delivered to my friend on 5/11. One minute later placing the order, I realized that my husband placed an order in that afternoon at a local flower shop and was delivered to my friend already.

Thus, I called the customer service phone number 888-851-2881 to cancel it right away. After waiting for 5 minutes, I was told no representatives were available and to leave them a voicemail. Thus, I left them a voicemail with the confirmation order and my phone number stating that I wanted to cancel the order. At the same time, I also sent an email letting them know that I just left a voicemail to cancel the order (provding the explantion too).

However, I checked my email at 7:30 am the next day 5/10, they sent me an email for the order processing update at 7:23 am. I responded to that email stating that I cancelled the order last night. They did not returned the call nor responded to my emails. I was under impression that it was cancelled.

However, in the evening of 5/11, they called me and told me that the flower was delivered an hour ago and thatthey were so busy that J just got my voicemail and emails!!!! This was so dishonest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: DISHONESTY.

Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care Review from Corona, California

Called to order flowers for Mother's Day. But after the price went from 39.99 to 65.00 I told the customer service person to forget the order.

I did not want them. He said "ok sir." I returned from out of town to discover that the flowers were sent anyway and my card was charged. RIPPED OFF. The idiots didn't even send the right flowers!

I could barely understand the person on the phone, a foreigner.

Do not do business with these JERKS! I'm telling everyone I know to stay away from this business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The same happened to me!!!

One of their websites has Bbb....it goes to "Wesley Berry"!!!

Surely we need to get an attorney, sign a petition and get these *** artists removed from advertising.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1462915728

Attica,Indiana
Turnaround Time

First of all they did not deliver the order then I talk to 5 different representatives of all of them to the surprise of the word refund then on top of that the manager gives me his attitude overall horrible experience would not recommend anybody to buy from them ever again. severely disappointed.

Pending refund not yet secure

Wesley Berry Flowers - Mother's Day Online Flower Order

3.7
Turnaround Time

Yesterday I placed an order online for flowers for my mom. It was last minute so I clicked the first two ads that popped up on my browser, and Wesley Berry had free delivery advertised and a bouquet I liked with a discount, as well as a 4 hour delivery promo which sounded awesome, so I picked them.

I was a little perplexed at all the additional fees and stuff for a card ($5), handling fee ($6), etc., but it was last minute so I let it slide and just wanted to get the transaction through so my mom could get the flowers.

A $48 bouquet turned into a $91 charge and I was really surprised but like I said in a hurry so didn't regard it too much, just wanted my mom to feel loved.

I waited all day to get a text from her or a call, and nothing, so I tried getting in touch with the company and did not get response.

I was very disappointed to say the least, adding to the fact that I paid $91 to get a bouquet to her ASAP which never arrived.

RESOLUTION!

This morning I called their customer service with very low expectations because eventually I came across their horrendous reviews and reputation and was feeling like a real tool, but I actually got a hold of a representative!! She was really nice, helpful, and got me a refund for the shipping fee I was wrongfully charged ($20), given a $50 store credit for the inconvenience of not being delivered on Mother's Day, and was able to change the delivery address to my mother's office.

We'll see how the flowers turn out, but so far I am immensely relieved and satisfied (for now).

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service, Initial location on web, Store credit given for inconvenience, Refund of wrongful charges.

I didn't like: Flowers did not arrived within timeframe advertised.

New York, New York, United States #1156259

Wesley Berry Flowers - Scammers!

Wesley Berry Flowers should be reported to the BBB and not allowed to remain in business. They glad accept your money for services they do not provide and when it comes to getting a resolution, calls go directly to voice mail and no one returns the call.

Brooklyn Purchaser!

cruxdluxe
to Brooklyn Purchaser #1156855

Yeah you're right. they did not deliver yesterday, and are being huge pains in the *** today.

the keep claiming they'll refund my money and will send me an email confirming, but every time I try to call and get that email they keep saying, "wait a few days, it'll be there!" I'm calling my credit card company and reporting fraud.

screw these guys.

Wesley Berry Flowers - TERRIBLE SERVICE

1.8
Turnaround Time

I placed a phone order for a funeral arrangement. When I received reviewed my Credit Card statement online it showed I was double charged for my order.

I called Wesley Berry to discuss the error. It took 2 hours and three phone transfers to get the error resolved. A few days later I called to request an email copy of the invoice and was told it would be sent within 20 minutes. I have called and repeated this request least 4 times.

Each time I received the same response. I’m STILL WAITING!!!!!!

I will never use or recommend this business!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst customer service i have ever received no exaggeration.