Amite City, Louisiana

I placed my order on April 4 2015.I received 2 emails stating that my order is being processed.

I decided to call company just to make sure. Customer service representative said it was being processed and would be delivered on April 6 2015 at 9 am, which is the day I needed them to be delivered to church for funeral. April 6, 2015 I received another email stating that the flowers were on their way to the church. Three days later on April 9 2013 I get a phone call from them saying that my order was never delivered.

They offered no explanation or apology.I told them to refund my money . I emailed customer service 3 times explaining my situation telling them that because of their negligence my family are under the impression that I don't care. I still have not gotten an apology. They gave me a $50 credit towards another order.

Why would I ever order anything else from them!!! They don't care about anything but taking your money.

I will tell everyone I know to never order anything from this florist ever.I will also report them to the BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments