Resolved: Wesley Berry Flowers - Ripped off!

Resolved
2.5

Update by user May 10, 2016

This is Tuesday morning. No response.

So, I called again, but this time I chose sales - like I wanted to buy. I was picked up by the call house in the Philippines, as usual. I explained my situation and they connected me with the department (I forget what they called it) that deals with issues like mine. This time it was someone in the U.S.

!!!! Shock!!!!! It's amazing how things go so much smoother when you're talking with an American. He very politely apologized and set up a re-delivery for tomorrow and took $10 off the original price.

It looks like this may end up resolved after all. We'll wait and see.

I'll update tomorrow. :)

Update by user May 09, 2016

It's now the end of the day, nearly 12 hours since they told me to wait for a phone call or an email. NADA!

I did a SEM RUSH analysis of wesleyberryflowers.net and found that they've got 417 different websites - with over half of those being suspended or no longer online. Almost half of the existing sites haven't been updated recently, some going back to the early 2000's. This is a slick operation. It looks like they're constantly on the move, trying to outsmart and outrun scammed customers.

They should be shut down ASAP. Someone should organize a class action against them. Seriously!

I'm shocked and disgusted. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Original review posted by user May 09, 2016

I live in Maine; my mother lives in Tucson, AZ. I'm 58 and I've sent flowers for mother's day every year of my adult life - I always used FTD, then 1-800-FLOWERS when online ordering became the standard.

This year, I google searched for a local florist in the Tucson area. WBF came up and they had some beautiful arrangements at a lower cost than the other big name online florists. I set up the delivery for Friday, May 6th. I got the email confirmation that the flowers were delivered on Friday.

I didn't get the usual thankyou e-mail from my mother, but I just waited til yesterday and called her. I asked if she liked the flowers, and she said "what flowers?". I called customer service this morning (it took 3 calls to get a clear phone line and someone I could actually understand and communicate with) and was told to wait for a phone call or an email from the company's HQ for further instructions. It's been 3 hours and there's no email and no call.

This is outrageous! I've never, ever had this kind of runaround before - and I've had my share over the years. Horrible experience and feeling very vulnerable right now. The thing that's really not good is that they confirmed delivery, and it's usually hard to get the charge removed from a card in those cases.

Just very disappointing. All I wanted was form mom to get a pretty bouquet on her special day.

All around bummer, and I will not be using these scammers again. I'd advise all to avoid this florist at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: delivered to wrong address.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Arrangements.

Comments

WB is not a real florist but a sending only call center and the worst of the lot in my opnion. FTD and 1800flowers, as well as Teleflora, Avas, Ranch Florist, Blooms Today, Just Flowers, From You Flowers and more are also sending only call centers.

Most reputable florists will not accept orders from these call centers even though we do use their wire services. We are not obligated to take orders from TF FTD or 800flowers. We pay high prices for the use of their wire services, but we do search out reputable florist in the areas we need to send them before we run out customers credit cards. These call centers are the bane of the floral industry.

Always scroll farther down the page when doing a search and remember: real florists can't afford to have everything on their websites on sale, cannot give high discounts nor free delivery, although some us do on higher priced items, like funeral pieces that are already expensive to make. Hope this helps.

You are not alone. I am having the same issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1462752356

2.4
Turnaround Time

Wesley berry is the wrst glorist i have dealt with its 8:00 at night were i am and still my mother doesnt have her flowers on mothers day smh never again wesley sucks.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible service - wrong bouquet on wrong date!

Randolph,Vermont
Turnaround Time

the bouquet I had ordered for Mothers' day was delivered three days early!!

I have made 5 phone calls, written 2 emails, left 2 voice mails and wrote on facebook): I have talked to someone on the Sunday (by pretending i wanted to order flowers - the only way to talk to someone from the call center. By the way, the call service is in India or some foreign country as the staff has trouble speaking English) who assured me the mistake would be corrected but it's now 5:20 and no delivery yet.

Horrible customer service!

I am now trying to get my money back. Stay away from this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: poor customer service, problem with delivery, warranty issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Drexel, North Carolina

Drexel,North Carolina

Paid for an order to be delivered May 7th. Flowers never arrived.

Call them the Morning of May 8th and they said the were in route. By noon May 8th they still had not arrived. When I called again they could not give me any information. When I asked for a refund they said they didn't have the information.

They kept transferring me to another number where I'd sit on hold for 10 minutes and be transferred to an automated voicemail system. So no flowers on May 7...no flowers by noon May 8th....no one to talk to me about issue...and no one going to be available the day after delivery date to accept flowers....

I called my bank, reported that I may have been scammed and they cancelled my card and refunded my money and will look into the company for fraudulent charges. Horrible business.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Non Delivery of Flowers ordered

2.0

I placed an order which was scheduled for delivery on Saturday

May 7. The flowers were not delivered and there was no communication.

I placed several calls to the customer service department which were not returned. They kept me on hold for more than 10 min. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was placed on hold again. I finally called another number and spoke to a person,who apologized and told me they would refund my money as well as deliver the flowers on Sunday.

This is the only satisfaction I got afer a minimum of three phone calls.

I will think twice about ordering from this company again. The charges are excessive and I would be better off with a local florist.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Pricing, Offered coupons.

I didn't like: Non delivery communication, Fake fees, How they treat customers.

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Forney, Texas

Turnaround Time

I ordered my mother in laws flowers on Wednesday to be delivered either Fri or Sat. Because she would not be home Sun.

Mothers Day.. She never received her flowers. I tried calling Sat before 6 pm and I one could help me! They Kept putting me on hold to a recording.

I called back Sunday and nothing but excuses and said they would leave or her door step

Over$61 for a small vase tone delivered by Afro or Sat. And not done, nothing but excuses. The worst service I've ever dealt with. Never again will I order flowers for such a special occasion from this company!

I'm out of state so at their mercy at this point but never again! Their customer service is the worst

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Ashburn, Virginia

I hope anyone who is considering ordering from this company reads these reviews first! This will save you the headaches the rest of us have had.

This company is a scam in every possible way. Bait and switch on pricing, no customer service to speak about. I ordered flowers for my mom to be delivered before Mother's Day. Received the confirmation that the flowers were delivered...but they never made it to my mom's house.

I tried to call customer service but received that *** recording time after time for hours...i never did get through to anyone after calling for several hours. I also left a message and sent an email...no response whatsoever. Sadly, I highly doubt I will ever receive a call or email from them.

Will try to get the charges to my credit card reversed since no services were rendered. Bottom line, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Comments

Patterson, Louisiana, United States #1156096

You know, every company has a corporate office, an office that has a publicly listed number which is answered by (depending on the size and type of company) a receptionist or at the very least has the option to be connected to a human being. When the company is a corporation, not just a local store but can be found from sea to sea (or any variation there of) each store answers to the corporate office in the end regardless.

If the company is a franchise, like the majority of the fast food restaurants in our country, the local who bought into the franchise is still answerable to the franchise and those franchises absolutely hate it when there is anything being said that is negative about their company name. Their company name is, after all, what they are selling. The best weapon? Take it to the press.

Blanket it on social networks.

The story pretty much writes itself and the public's reaction will go something like this :

A mother not receiving her much deserved Mother's Day flowers? .... Shameful!

and the company lied about delivering them? .... Unacceptable! What did customer service say?......

Could not connect with a representative?...... You never got ahold of a representative ??????! Did you try email and all that?.......NEVER RESPONDED!!!!!!!!..... CUSTOMERSEVICE NEVER RESPONDED TO NNUMEROUS EMAILS?!?!?!?!?!

Something must be done!!!!!-

Then the next thing you know people will be calling for a boycott and an investigation into the company's business practices.

You can also file a complaint with your local chapter of the agency that monitors business practices for quality and fraud, it use to be called the Better Business Bureau but the name has changed in some areas and are now different from state to state.

Your local champers of Commerce is another place to file a complaint with. I hope this helps you, and I hope you get them held accountable for their DISPICABLE behaviour.

I agree!!!!!!

Wesley Berry Flowers - NO DELIVERY BUT GETS CHARGED

I wanted to have flowers delivered to a good friend who is suffering thru cancer. She had just got thru surgery before entering 20 chemo treatments.

I had never used Wesley Berry Flowers but they were listed as a Virginia flower shop. Not only did Wesley Berry Flowers not deliver my flowers they charged me for them! I have tried to work it out with them, maybe have them redelivered to her home. Left messages and emails to 800 # and corporate office.

Not even a call back. All they keep saying is someone from corporate will call. Yeah 2 weeks later no response.

Terrible, terrible service! DO NOT USE THEM!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wesley Berry Flowers - NEVER DELIVERED! AND NOT REFUNDED!

1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers from WBF and have a confirmation email. BUT my Aunt never recieved the flowers for her 90th birthday!

This is a big disappointment. I spent $78.94 and called customer service and they offered to ship the flowers again, I agreed and STILL she never got the flowers. Now I am searching for the phone number to call back and just get a refund from all of this mess. I don't have $78 to just waist and not be sent the flowers.

I was doing something special for her 90th bday. And it didn't get handled.

*** WORD LIMIT TO FILE A COMPLAINT ON CUSTOMER SERVICE OF WBF COMPANY! THERE, 100 words!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: never recieved the flowers! :(.

I didn't like: That they did not deliver the flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers - The ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE

Hartford City,Indiana
Turnaround Time

The first time I used your service my order was 3 days late.so I was offered if I did not cancel order I would receive a so called courtesy of (2) $50 Promo codes that in actuality does not work. Service Mgr. advised he could only give $10 back in a credit and that would be after I had paid full amount.

You don't have to respond to me, businesses will never be great through trickery. You may get away with at first, but it will come back to *** you.

BIG MISTAKE TO USE THIS SERVICE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service,delivery,Order process, false promo etc.....

Preferred solution: This company can't do anything to get my business back..

I didn't like: Order did not get deliver.