Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible service.

With an order that ballooned into so many hidden fees, the price doubled into something that as a consumer I was trapped into by the time I realized what they had done, it never got delivered, never. The day, this very special day, was over and they had not delivered.

I sure they will be even more dishonest in refunding my money. I called customer service and the call center was so noisy and uncaring, putting me on hold for 10 minutes and then hanging up on me.

I called again and was till treated with absolutely no empathy. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, NEVER, will shop here again.

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Henderson, Nevada

On April 29th I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on her birthday the next day on April 30th. It was her 60th birthday, so a milestone and we live in different states, so I could not be there on her birthday.

The day of delivery, customer service called her...yes, her, not me, to confirm her address...so Much for a surprise, only to NEVER deliver her flowers.

They ruined my only opportunity to acknowledge her birthday, other than the phone of course. I'm so pissed!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - 100 YEAR CELEBRATION RUINEDDDDDD!!

I order on a Saturday for same day delivery at 1:00pm online. Then I called numerous times and had them call the company to make sure the order would at least be sent out that day.

TheY ensured me that IT would happen since deliveries stop at 7:00PM. Keep in mind I did it on Saturday hoping it would get there. But I also knew if it didn't there was SUNDAY which is her ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!! BUT I GET A EMAIL TWO DAYS LATER SAYING I HAD 2 OPTIONS.

1.) FOR THEM TO REDELIVER OR 2.) TO CANCEL. WHEN I HAD A CHANCE TO ACTUALLY SPEAK WITH SOMEONE THEY TOLD ME THAT THE COMPANY DIDNT TAKE ANY MORE DELIVERIES AFTER 12 WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW WHEN I CALLED IN AT 1:00PM SATURDAY!!!! BUT WHAT HAVE BEEN GREAT ALSO WAS TO KNOW THAT THE DELIVERY WOULDNT HAVE MADE IT THE NEXT DAY :/!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE IT WAS A CELEBRATION AND THIS WAS MY FAMILIES ONLY WAY OF CELEBRATING WITH OTHERS AT AN EVENT THAT WE WERE NOT GOING TO BE AT!!!!

BUT TO THEM I HAD 2 OPTIONS AND $25 REFUND WHICH SHOULD MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER! BUT IT DIDNT!

WHAT WOULD MAKE THINGS BETTER WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER REFUND AND WAYS TO LET CLIENTS KNOW THIS POLICY WHEN ORDERING FLOWERS. BUT I FELT AS IF IT WASNT IMPORTANT!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver flowers.

Wesley Berry Flowers could NOT deliver as promised

Jackson,Wyoming

This is totally a bait and switch company run by boiler room telemarketers. You pay extra for everything so prices on website are less than half of what you actually pay.

I ordered flowers Saturday morning for my daughter's open house on Sunday for her new practice. I was promised SEVERAL TIMES flowers would be delivered on time for open house. Received email from "Wesley Berry Flowers" customer service website at 3:55pm Saturday that flowers would not be delivered on time. They gave me option of flowers delivered on Monday (after the event was over!!!!) or cancel my order.

Thank goodness this was not a wedding or funeral!!!!

Will NEVER USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS AGAIN.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Losing a loved one is bad enough!

I ordered a heart shape of red and white sympathy flowers to be sent to my brother in laws funeral in another state. Ordered in plenty of time.

10 days prior. 4 days prior I called to confirm order was received and good to go with the info. Could not talk to anyone that could speak English and ended up hanging up. Called the morning of the funeral and could not get a direct answer and then found out later it was delivered to the grave site.

Never made it to the funeral service timely. My experience with this company has been extremely disappointing. I will never EVER order flowers online again. FTD sucks!

and so does Wesley Berry. Thanks for nothing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Lousy

I ordered flowers to be delivered on a Saturday, which my invoice confirmed. Instead, the flowers were delivered on Friday, ruining the surprise for my recipient.

Also, you go through the entire ordering process online and then at the very end they add on a sneaky "sales fee" of $12.77, further inflating the cost.

I wish I had read the employee reviews before giving my money to these people.

I would have changed my plans. I know former employees can be disgruntled, but there were so many statements about how badly they were treated, it would have given me pause.

I will never order from them again.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1461874954

Ordered flowers for my friends birthday.they were to be delivered on her birthday..they delivered them 3 days early..I called for explanation and was supposed to hear from customer service but never have. I feel I deserve a refund but cannot get a response from anyone.Would never order again from Wesley Berry Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1461786799

This is a complete scam! I ordered $80 worth of flowers to have my sister surprised on her birthday.

She never received the flowers and when I called to complain, I could not get through to anybody. I went to the bank to get my money back and was told it was a scam and then they are located in Great Britain

Wesley Berry Flowers - Do not order flowers from here

Cedartown,Georgia

Flowers ordered did not arrive. Called and they said they would e-mail me the order number so I could track it.

No e-mail received. Wish I had checked reviews before ordering. I will not let this rest untill I get them investigated and possibly out of business. Funeral is today and this is totally not acceptable to take advantage of a family in grief.

I called and the girl that answered could not speak english well nor could she comprehend or hear my e-mail address.

Had to keep correcting her over and over. Please everyone read this and take to heart.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers never arrived, but managed to receive a complete refund

1.9
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for a special occasion. Long story short the flowers never arrived & I could not obtain a response from the company via phone or filling out a customer care on line form.

The 'track my order' feature even said my flowers arrived. I checked: they did NOT. Through research on the web I discovered they operate a Twitter account. Contact them using their Twitter account.

Their address is @800wesleys Create an account it you don't already have one as I received a response quickly.

Working with the person who operates the Twitter account my issue was resolved in the form of a complete refund within a day. Even though my issue was resolved I will not order flowers from this company again.