Wesley Berry Flowers - Credit card charged in error

My card was charged for flowers l never ordered. I noticed it on my statement after the 90 day cutoff.

Wes Berry billed my card in error.

Also the person who ordered it got a $70 bouquet free. Nice one!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Undelivered order and horribly rude CS.

I'm so dissatisfied with this business. They made no attempt do deliver the flowers I ordered, now it's been more than one year.

I called and, of course, got the model representative from a foreign country, that could only pronouns a few words in English. I demanded they refund my credit card. They said they would, but they didn't and I could not get an answer after that. So.

I emailed them and received an asinine response. It said, please do not complain about this company or we will not work with you. Now I'm certain they never intended to. So, first thing Tuesday morning, I will charge them with fraud.

This is especially frustrating because a close friend was in the hospital and didn't get the flowers I ordered, I see one web note they had closed their doors, but it appears they may have registered again and reopened fresh. Either way, they owe me $59.75, which in itself was the first problem. The order I made started around 35 dollars, at which time they got my credit card number and then stated that $59.75 had been taken from my account. Freaking rude losers.

BBB and a media team will help get my money back. Wth that, I will close by saying, please, don't throw your money away to this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Simply contact your credit card company and request a credit. In circumstances such as this, they will do so.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Do not use this company

Turnaround Time

This "company" will 100% scam you and steal from you if you use them. IF your flowers actually do get delivered I guarantee they will not be the flowers you ordered.

Customer service is a joke. If you attempt to call customer service they will give you a bull *** store credit that you'll never be able to or want to use again or they will hang up on you.

If you ask to speak with a supervisor they will put you on hold and never pick up the phone again. This company takes advantage of people and it's not right that they are still in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Ripped Off

Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers online for Mother's Day in 2015 from Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Berry Flowers, 2985 Haggerty, Commerce Charter Township, MI 48390. After completing the payment information and verifying the amounts, I submitted my order.

The invoice generated had a surprise. I was charged a $50 fee to be credited toward my next order. I was not happy. I called the customer service number and reached someone in India.

He said that they were not authorized to give refunds and there was no point in my writing to anyone or talking to a supervisor. I did report this to my local FBI office and to my local police department. I also reported this to the FBI office and police department that serve Commerce Charter Township, Michigan (a suburb of Detroit). I have not received my money back and have received no help from either the FBI or the police.

I'm sure the recovery of $50 is something they don't have time for. So beware.

In the meantime, I keep receiving emails from Flower Delivery Service reminding me that I still have a "credit" of now $51.24. I only look ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Would not cancel order or issue partial refund.

Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom #1236546

That is astounding! Astounding!

The only word for it is theft! Can't your credit card provider do something !

Wesley Berry Flowers - Never Delivered and No Refund and No Customer Service

I ordered flowers for my mom back in 2013. She never got them and we tried to contact the company to no avail.

We even contacted our bank and they tried to get our money back as well to no avail. Today I opened up an old One Note folder and there it was, the receipt. My family never really got over that and never forgot it. Do not use this company unless you want to lose money.

We lost $53.47 of our hard earned money. Still angry after all this time that people can take advantage of others.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wesley Berry Flowers - VERY DISAPPOINTED when ordering 25th Anniversary Arrangement

VERY DISAPPOINTED - On Aug 9, I looked on line for a local florist and according to what I saw, they were local so I ordered an arrangement for our son's 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was our 50th and their 25th year so you can see how important these flowers were.

I was told that the arrangement would be in the $40 range but with all the added costs it went up to almost $70. That was my first disappointment. Then yesterday, the anniversary, I received a call from a number that didn't show up at about 4:30 in the afternoon. They told me they had been unable to deliver the flowers but would try to get them out today.

I told them how very disappointed I was and told them the next day was a little late for an anniversary arrangement - the day after the event. Of course by the time they called, it was to late to get something from somewhere else to get there in time. Needless to say when they sent me a customer service message last night I told them what I thought of them. Also, I will never use this service again and from now on will use the phone like I should have.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

They did offer a refund but that was it. This company should NOT be in business.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible delivery

Took them forever to deliver my flowers. Then, I complained (after hours on the phone).

The CEO sent me this nice email about how he was sorry and an alleged staff meeting happened to discuss my concern. I was issued a $50 credit for future order. Guess what the catch is (didn't know it at the time)? Credit can not be for any flower arrangement that is already on sale.

They have all of their products "on sale" typically. I have contacted them about this. I will do my utmost to let everyone know to stay away from this awful company!

I will post on Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc. How they stay in business baffles me!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I want to be able to use my $50 wherever.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and switch over and over

2.5
Turnaround Time

In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment.

I complained via phone and e-mail and Mr. Berry e-mailed me in apology, including two $50 credit codes.. Just tried to use one and turns out it's only $30, not $50. Plus they charge both shipping ($14.99) and a processing fee ($7.56).

When I called (twice), I had one rep who kept yawning and another one who seemed disinterested. I will delete all communications from them and NEVER use them again, but would like others to be warned of their seemingly dishonest tactics, as it was very frustrating to do business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Misleading pricing during first order. I was e-mailed two $50 credits after complaining. Just tried to use one and it is only $30. Shipping and processing fees of almost $25? You're kidding me..

I didn't like: Charged for extras not delivered.

Summerville, South Carolina, United States #1215758

I got the same promo code for $50, but it is unusable. I have spoken to five different people who have given stories of "system is down" to "we'll be back with you." Now, the number is disconnected.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1470577492

I ordered a beautiful arrangement on July 20th, 2016 to be deliveried on August 6th,2016 and I didn't get anything. This is the second time this is happened to me. I am livid!!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1470325117

Turnaround Time

Ordered a snack from Wesley Flowers for my son-in-laws birthday on 8-1-16 to be delivered on Wednesday, 8-3-16. Good thing I followed up with my daughter, computer said it was delivered, daughter said it wasn't received so I called the ftd provider and found that, un fact, it wasn't delivered.

Very deceitful company. Cancelled my $70 order and asked my daughter for the name of a local florist.