Wesley Berry Flowers - Took money and no product delivery

the LEAST you could do is hire people that speak ENGLISH, my order was not delivered, your NON english speaking employees just say "call tomorrows at 9AM for manager" well TOMORROW IS SUNDAY WTF?! REALLY?!

70 bucks for a "cheap" arrangement that cant even DELIVER in 2, YES TWO DAYS CAN NOT EVEN GET IT THERE!! NOT ONE call that there is a problem, giong to be late, NOTHING, no time to do something else, hire someone that don't speak SWAHELIE, that MIGHT get a simple job done for you mister CEO, you might get a few HUNDRED PERCENT more business if you didn't RIP PEOPLE OFF! hope you have a nice day sir, you ruined OURS! PS.

a credit to our credit card would be nice seeing as IN STORE CREDIT will NEVER BE USED! SMFH!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Call center not a florist, Customer service can not speak english.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1469310425

2.3
Turnaround Time

1st time ordering, it stayes next day, not delivered yet. Cust serv sucks, dont buy please. They lie

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1469285945

Turnaround Time

Honestly this was the worst service I have ever experienced. I had to pay for flowers that I didn't order and that weren't delivered on the date I requested and paid extra for.

When I asked for a refund they said that they would have to pick up the incorrect flowers that are perishable and would presumably be thrown out. I would NEVER recommend this vendor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Garden Grove, California

Horrendous. This company...if it really is, is pathetic liars and thiefs.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They email you saying your order has been delivered. It was not. Hours later it was delivered from a different florist.

Nothing like what I spent $133.00 on. Phone call after phone call. Promises to call me back and don't. Then finally someone calls offering to refund me $20-25.

For what?????? I hope this company goes straight to H_LL!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1194789

WB is one of many sending only call centers. Real florists won't deal with most of these call centers, so WB was lucky they got anyone to fill the order.

WB undersells bouquets and then adds on all these other charges at the end of the transaction, so that you are suddenly looking at an additional $40 or more you weren't expecting to see on your total charge. Then... they send the real florist the amount you paid for the bouquet with no delivery. The real florist then has to decide if they can make anything similar for the money they received.

Most times they cannot because if they accepted every order they received from WB, they'd soon be out of business. After over 20 years in the floral industry, I can tell you these call centers are the bane of the industry.

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts

Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for surprise Birthdat Party 48 hours ahead of time. That date came, NO FLOWERS!

Office closed until Monday am. 4 days later still no flower delivery. Called C/S talked with Supervisor( Chantel) and explained my problem. She offered a different bouquet!

I wanted a delivery and a refund. NOPE! When I stated the 1st C/S rep offered two dozen roses to replace them she saidNO WAY! Unsymprthic, rude and poor CS !

They credited my account.. BIG DEAL!

What about being sorry for their error!

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! I want the CEO TO CALL ME!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Taking ADVANTAGE of our Military Service Active Duty !!!!!

SCAM!

My husband, who is active military in Afghanistan paid to have flowers, balloons,a teddy bear and candy sent to me for our one year anniversary. Not only did they charge us 157 dollars and never delivered the product to my home but, the service is HORRIBLE !!! I have been hung up on, disconnected, and never had a returned phone call. I have called over 15 times and was unable to ever speak to a manager or anyone in charge for that matter ! The only thing they said they could do was give us 50 dollars of store credit, like i'd ever use their service or recommend them to anybody after this ridiculous experience.

SCAM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: everything was horrible .

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1185105

It's unfortunate that place is still in business with all of the complaints out there. WB is one of many sending only call centers and not even a real florist.

They add on too many extra costs at the end of your order and then send a real florist a fraction of what you paid. The problem is that most real florists will not deal with these sending only call centers. We know that WB overcharged for what you ordered, but for us to reproduce the same items with the exact same flowers... we'd be out of business fast.

The best hint I can offer is this: when you search for local florists online, scroll down towards the bottom of the page.

This is where the real florists start showing up. The majority of the first ones on the search list are these sending only call centers.

Wesley Berry Flowers - SCAMMED AND SPAT ON

Turnaround Time

I cannot describe to you how horrible 1) Wesley Berry Flowers customer service was and 2) how I was scammed out of close to $100 for "$25 Birthday Bouquet". The sad part it, it completely ruined a birthday but not only that, I'm now short god knows how much for a huge charge for flowers I could have ordered directly from a local flower shop.

I'm on day four WAITING for flowers OR a refund. They did not call after they claimed to have called at noon, they had TWO DAYS before the birthday to get their act together and send the darn flowers and FAILED TO DO SO. This is the last time I use a flower company WITHOUT a PERSONAL recommendation from a friend of family member.

Scammed and incredibly disappointed. Filling a report as soon as I can.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Took money without delivering product, Lied regarding the delivery time, 90 dollar flowers for what was supposed to be 25, Lied about calling me back, Not as advertised.

Wesley Berry Flowers - BUYER BEWARE!!

2.1
Turnaround Time

I waited 6 days for my delivery to be completed!! And it NEVER WAS!!

Customer Service didn't know how to help me, other than to say over and over again, "I understand."

Believe me, I have dealt with a lot of people and companies, but NEVER AT THIS LEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE!!!

Buy your flowers elsewhere! BUYER BEWARE!!

It was my Mother's 84th birthday. I have never missed a birthday! When I realized she was not going to get the special arrangement I wanted to surprise her with, I was so angry that I was actually speechless! I saw this arrangement online, then when I spoke to Customer Service, I changed the arrangement here and there so I was certain my Mom would be shocked with happiness. Sadly, that day never happened!

BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Several.

I didn't like: Entire transaction.

Wesley Berry Flowers - I wish I had researched this company before I spent $100

My mother was having surgery so I wanted to send her flowers before to tell her I love her and hope she feels better soon. I ordered them to be delivered the Saturday before the surgery on Monday and she never got them.

I wanted to use 1 800 Flowers but they didn't deliver to her small town in Washington state. So i googled locale florist in Sultan Washington and found this rip off company. I placed my order and within a few minutes got a confirmation email. It had a way to track my order so I wasn't worried.

But the next day when she didn't get them I tried the tracker and all it said was my order had been received and I could send an email to customer service. Which I did asking when my order would be delivered. That was 3 days a go and I haven't heard back from anyone.

As soon as I finish writing this review I am going to contact the lawyer who is in charge of the lawsuit against this piece of **** company. I hope this helps someone before they make the same mistake I did.

Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1181614

WB is one of many sending only call centers. They advertise floral arrangements for less than a real florist can make them, then add on a lot of other charges.

What the real florist receives over one of the wire services is the cost you paid for the bouquet. Most real florists will not deal with these call centers as they cannot produce the same arrangement for the price you paid WB just for the bouquet. Not only do they only receive the price you paid just for the flower bouquet, but there is nothing included for delivery. So, even though there may be 100 florists in the vicinity of where you need them delivered, no reputable florist will keep the order, so nothing ever gets delivered.

Best advice: scroll down the search page to about half way until you see florists listed with addresses and local phone numbers.

Almost every one of the first listings will be these sending only call centers, and if you get to a site that has everything ON SALE keep going.

Real florists would be out of business quick if everything they created was on sale. Hope this helps.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1467055925

Turnaround Time

Shocking!!! Been a week and still no sign of delivery!

Emailed them multiple times and had a friend in the states call and still NOTHING!!! Do not use this company!!!