Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1466041360

Turnaround Time

Never delivered my order but took my money. Angry and upset.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: That i could only call into a call center.

Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Turnaround Time

Im so upset. I had flowers delivered to the funeral home today because I live out of town and couldn't make it.

I order flowers over the phone. I SPECIFICALLY asked the woman a number of times, "will the flowers be there by noon?" She said, "yes!" The funeral was at noon the flowers werent delivered until 12:50! If she would have told me they wouldn't get there in time I could have called somewhere else or made arrangements for a family member to go get some flowers to take to the funeral home. I called and spoke with a supervisor who stated they could go pick the flowers up from the funeral home and give me my money back in full.

I stated since this was their mistake (and they admitted to it!) They should discount me my money back in full! And let my family keep the flowers! They said the best they can do was reimburse me $30 and let my family keep the flowers (the funeral home said they would deliver them to their home) are you kidding me right now!? The flowers got there after the funeral was over!

And you cant accommodate me by giving me my money back in full and letting us keep the flowers! Im so upset that y'all didnt give me the accommodation I was asking for since it was your fault!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Don't Buy!

Turnaround Time

Ordered their pick after nothing on the site was available then settled for a 3 day delivery, as opposed to the 2 day stated on the ad. Come Wed.

nothing had been delivered and when I called they have entered the wrong state! They apologized ,supposedly resch. for Thurs. then the same thing.

Called Fri. to demand a refund and now a "supervisor" is saying this may have been ordered from the Phillipines! What?!

I have no contact number other than the 800 one. Was promised a return call back and had to pin him down to by the end of the day....we'll see.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Poor service and product not worth money.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1464479984

Centreville,Maryland
1.8
Turnaround Time

Delivered wrong day 2 seperate times, not the flowers pictured, left in 90° heat with no water. $102.00 worth of crappy flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wesley Berry Flowers - NEVER EVER AGAIN WOULD I ORDER FLOWERS FROM THESE THIEVES!

Ordered flowers from this so called company for my Mother for Mother's Day. They charged me $71.00, they said it would be the Saturday morning.

She never received them until Sunday morning. Then they weren't even the right flower's. I ordered her a beautiful bouquet,all yellow and white. These flowers delivered were red,pink,purple and roses were dead and they looked about $15 dollars worth!

So I highly advise everyone on this sight to never order flower's from them. They are thieves! A bunch on liars and their flowers are a disgrace! I don't know how people can be so cruel.

They might be making some money now,but their day will come. How do people like this sleep at night? I trusted them,I should of known it was no good when they spoke broken english,I know now not to ever trust.

Asked them for a refund,but there was never a manager or supervisor there,so what does that tell you. Unless you have money to throw away,I WARN you to never use this nasty so called company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Heed This Warning!!!

Turnaround Time

The WORST customer service I've ever experienced. I have serious doubts this is a real company.

Mother's Day Flowers NEVER delivered. 5 attempts to contact company to resolve. Have yet to hear back from them. How can a company like this stay in business?

I ordered flowers on Wednesday to be delivered Friday before Mother's Day. Things happen. I realize Mother's Day is the busiest floral delivery time of the year. If you can't deliver, then don't accept my order.

If you don't deliver, at least respond to at least one of my multiple methods of contact in an attempt to resolve the issue. Sure wish I had read reviews first. $98.26 for nothing. No flowers, no contact.

nothing. Pissed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: No delivery. No customer service..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible Experience

1.1
Turnaround Time

My daughter ordered through this company well ahead of Mothers Day and the company to deliver them (a local, well trusted company) never got the order until 10:42 am on Monday, May 9th!! One day AFTER Mothers Day!

I was so upset not hearing from my dear daughter and when she called to see if something came and I said, "no" I told her to cancel the order completely as I know how much these "on line" companies charge. Well, she tried! On hold for almost 1/2 hour then recording after recording and when she finally got a human being they said absolutely no refund! My flowers finally came late on Monday and they were nice, but NOWHERE near what she paid for!!

I would NEVER recommend or use this horrible company.

I also tried calling and was on hold for ten minutes with "music" playing then a recording came on saying leave your number and someone will return the call.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delivery did not happen same day as promised, Customer service, Run around by all employees, Trying to contact on phone and was treat very badly.

Comments

I was treated badly as well. I felt racially profiled!

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1462906793

Turnaround Time

DONT EVER USE WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS Place a order for mothers day that was suppose to be delivered on saturday may 7th. Order never arrived.

They sent me a email saying it was delivered and also offered me a $50 rebate.

Im pissed!! 2 days on the phone with customer service trying to get my money back.

Wesley Berry Flowers - FLOWERS NOT DELIVERED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS

My sister ordered flowers for mom for Mothers Day. Mom lives with me and my sister lives a number of states away.

My sister picked out a really nice bouquet. Mom is elderly and an invalid in poor health. we have no way of knowing if this might be her last mothers day...........AND THE *** FLORIST NEVER DELIVERED THE FLOWERS..............

to make matters worse, every time my sister calls customer service, she hears a recording saying that no one is available to speak with her and to call back. Really???????

what a scam.

Comments

WB is a sending only call center and there are many of them out there. Most real florists will not accept orders from these call centers.

WB sends only a fraction of what you paid out to the real florist in the area you need them delivered, and most end up being refused because the florist cannot fill the order for the small amount of money they receive.

It's these call centers that are the bane of the floral industry, and it seems there are more of them out there every year. Always choose from farther down the search page when looking for a florist, and remember that florists will not have every item on their sites on sale, cannot offer high discounts and won't have a bazillion added fees at the end of the transaction.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Order Problems

1.9
Turnaround Time

Made two orders for mother's day. Both were for 1-dozen roses to be delivered on Saturday, May 7th.

First order delivered May 5th, but order was ok. The second order was delivered on May 7th, however, no one was home and the flowers were just left sitting in a box in the sun by the front door. Fortunately someone came home soon and only part of the flowers were wilted. Also, the order was for 1-dozen rainbow roses and the order delivered had 6 roses and a few mixed flowers.

I attempted to call the company and continued to connect to some orientals that could not understand me or I them. They kept saying they would take care of it and someone would call. Of course no one did.

When you call customer care, you wait on hold until a voice comes on and tells you to leave your number so someone can contact you but no one ever does. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: not what I ordered and not delivered when they should have been.

I didn't like: Customer service.