Drexel, North Carolina

Paid for an order to be delivered May 7th.Flowers never arrived.

Call them the Morning of May 8th and they said the were in route. By noon May 8th they still had not arrived. When I called again they could not give me any information. When I asked for a refund they said they didn't have the information.

They kept transferring me to another number where I'd sit on hold for 10 minutes and be transferred to an automated voicemail system. So no flowers on May 7...no flowers by noon May 8th....no one to talk to me about issue...and no one going to be available the day after delivery date to accept flowers....

I called my bank, reported that I may have been scammed and they cancelled my card and refunded my money and will look into the company for fraudulent charges.Horrible business.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments