Turnaround Time

I ordered my mother in laws flowers on Wednesday to be delivered either Fri or Sat.Because she would not be home Sun.

Mothers Day.. She never received her flowers. I tried calling Sat before 6 pm and I one could help me! They Kept putting me on hold to a recording.

I called back Sunday and nothing but excuses and said they would leave or her door step

Over$61 for a small vase tone delivered by Afro or Sat. And not done, nothing but excuses. The worst service I've ever dealt with. Never again will I order flowers for such a special occasion from this company!

I'm out of state so at their mercy at this point but never again!Their customer service is the worst

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss wesley berry flowers delivery service. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments