I totally agree with the non disclosure of additional fees, so nothing to add.I ordered flowers for my wife's 40th birthday.

Delivery was to be on the day of her birthday at her office. I received confirmation of a delivery, problem is that they were not delivered to her. I've called no less than 15 times to discuss with Wesley berry flowers. I've left messages for Call back.

I've emailed them for response. All of which are being ignored. With the level of complaints, I'm not surprised they're customer service department must be inundated.

I spend nearly $100 on flowers and nothing to show for it.I would never recommend this company to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers delivery service from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I'm having the same problem as many of the other customers are stating.Paid for next day delivery and they were never delivered.

Called and the customer service rep said they would be on their way the next day; 3 days later with no flowers and no one to contact. Every time I try and call it rings one time and hang up!

Fellow customers, we need to do something about this terrible service.It ruined my mom's Mother's Day.