Turnaround Time

Worst customer service ever.I ordered flowers for same-day delivery which were deliveredtwo days late after I had already canceled the order.

Then was told since they delivered them I was not entitled to a refund. Spoke to customer service six separate times. All six people told me six different things. One person told me I would be credited $10 the next person told me I'd be credited $35 the next person told me I would only be credited $15.

While on hold for a manager they disconnected me twice. Never was connected with the manager. only customer service reps. Now I have to wait three days for a call back just so they can review the audiotapes to see what the other customer service member said.

And still not refunding my money.They've ensured one thing, that I will never use them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers delivery service. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments