Port Deposit, Maryland
Turnaround Time

Horrid customer service.Ordered flowers on Friday for a Sat.

delivery. Was emailed Sat am my be a delay in delivery. I immediately called and told them if they could not deliver Sat I would like a refund and would use someone else. I was put on hold when she came back on the phone I was told she called and it was no problem and guaranteed me flowers would arrive by 4:00 Sat.

The flowers were never delivered when I called back they apologized gave me credits and "upgraded my order" which they guaranteed delivery for Tuesday. No flowers arrived Tuesday. I called and continually have been lyed to its now Thursday and the origanl flowers have not made it. The upgraded flowers which were roses (not at all what I ordered) were delivered by fed ex on Wednesday they arrived rotten and smelling horrible.

Of course they apologized and guaranteed same day delivery of my original purchase of course it was never delivered.

Not sure how a company that is in the business of delivering flowers cannot deliver them and yet still charge you.If they are talking they are lying run run run do not buy from theses lying theives!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers delivery service. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments